saintpaul, mn

i havent been in touch for a couple months. been camping in northern minnesota.

anything interesting happen?

Melbourne, Australia

You know we keep an archive of recent topics of interest yeah? It's this neat feature called "Recent Posts". You should try it.

If you were just looking for some attention then "Hi".

Milton Keynes, England

New people asked where to buy lsdjs, Passive agressive comments were made between a couple users. Some kid posted Sitge's Save Point on Myspace and claimed he wrote it. 4chan images were posted. A bunch of new memes started.

This is just a guess. I haven't been around much either. I'm just assuming it's been the usual.

Oh, also, NEW ALBINO GHOST MONKEY RELEASE!

saintpaul, mn

i justed wanted to know what really big things happened is all...

lolusa

I'm a woman trapped in a man's body

A gray world of dread
celsius wrote:

this neat feature called "Recent Posts"

This is only useful if you've been away no longer than 24h, though.

meotojite, I recommend checking TCTD to get up to date. Make use of the RSS if you have something portable.

New York City
meotojite wrote:

i justed wanted to know what really big things happened is all...

http://www.cnn.com

GNV / FL / USA
meotojite wrote:

anything interesting happen?

No.

York, Yorkshire

Dolphins

Stellenbosch, South Africa

Well, sadnes is releasing his EP today. So you didn't miss anything.

Milwaukee, WI

By northern Minnesota do you mean boundary waters?

Brazil

It's totally predictable:

When you leave: people are arguing about something, some passive-agressive jokes about fakebit, peope stealing songs off somebody, good albums being released, somebody is giving up.

When you return: people are still arguing about something, some passive-agressive jokes about cards, peope stealing songs off somebody, good albums being released, somebody came back and gave up again.

A gray world of dread

Every time I see this thread now, an announcer voice in my head goes 'Recently, on chipmusic...' like in a bad TV show.

IL, US

how many months? i mean, we dont exactly know how far back to fill you in on...though personally i havent got time for that anyway...fuck it, just go through releases and past shows, thats good enough to get the general idea, i think

Minneapolis

Well, if you'd been in town you could have some to a few Short Circuit shows. Those are generally pretty good times! There is lately been a rash of new development in hardware and software for the NES. Me and Blargg making a low-cost flash cart, No Carrier and Batsly Adams making FaMI and a new version of GlitchNES. Oh and new versions of NTRQ, new VJ software called lightwall, and beta/demo of Pulsar.

Last edited by arfink (Aug 13, 2010 9:58 pm)

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Music