Wheeling, WV

Logan, there's no way that you can tell me that a chip version of Zanger Bob wouldn't be awesome.

All of those tiny random, subtle arpeggios.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
hotmessization wrote:

Logan, there's no way that you can tell me that a chip version of Zanger Bob wouldn't be awesome.

All of those tiny random, subtle arpeggios.

'
haha. this is true. just saying..
maybe i'm against it because if the kid had red hair he'd look like what i used to look like at that age.. Rat tail and everything. haha

lulz

Wheeling, WV

Holy shit.

Also, I am at work alone all day tomorrow and am off Monday, so bring it on, people.

Melbourne, Australia

This thread should be really fun. Makes me wish I actually made music... but hey at least I get to enjoy the tracks as they come up (the new lyrics to "how bizarre" and the song in general are great!)

Yeah, it was my hope we can all have fun with it. Try to make tracks which are outside of the scope of what we usually do - how bizarre taught be a good lesson about having two cloned instruments with slightly different arp-tables to get the main latin riff down. Never though of doing that until I had to try!
Shouldn't be too serious - let's put some more life back into the music section which is dastardly docile at the moment.

Tokyo, Japan

Looking forward to the CDK cover of that!! Who on earth is that weird lil kid?! I'm intrigued.

Liverpool, UK

Does anyone know the actual artist/song title? Would love to get some lyrics on the go

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
calmdownkidder wrote:

Does anyone know the actual artist/song title? Would love to get some lyrics on the go

that is the artist as far as i know... if you look on youtube you'll find other songs by him. featuring the same girl. must be his girlfriend or something. wink

Come on then lads let's have it

Wheeling, WV

"THIS THREAD'S GREAT! LET'S NOT MAKE ANY CHALLENGES!"

Where's your boulders, chaps? Thought we were all whizzbang chippers here

Tokyo, Japan

i'm itching to get involved meself mate. Come on CDK!

Hmm well I guess we can skip cdk. Cheapshot challenge the next guy and let's get going again

Tokyo, Japan

The next guy being... Low gain?
Here's my challenge:
The MASK crusaders theme!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMNsDOOW0Ck&sns=em

Wheeling, WV

Next guy being me.

I'll rock it.

EDIT: This may end up being the greatest thing I've ever made. Granted, that doesn't say much.

Last edited by hotmessization (Aug 22, 2010 7:58 am)

Haha
That's the spirit chappies

Tally ho