Godzilladelph
Ro-Bear wrote:

Chipocrite got soo good soo fast.  We played a show last week and as Don Miller is my witness, the entire set I kept saying "What the fuck!" in amazement.

Also: JDDJ3J

this, and also holyfuck IAYD. he's one of the only gameboy folks who can make gb house, and still destroy worlds without it getting repetive or boring.

i would like CCIVORY but he's kiiiind of a douchebag...

edit: jaysus christ i forgot Kris K, reeaaally good shit man

Last edited by SKGB (Aug 18, 2010 3:35 am)

Brazil

Dakota I heart you (total homo)

PlainFlavored wrote:

When Dakota stayed at my place on Saturday, I stole his SAV archives off his laptop. For $1500, I'll come to your house and hand-deliver them to you.

SOLD!

Philly, PA, USA
Ro-Bear wrote:

Chipocrite got soo good soo fast.  We played a show last week and as Don Miller is my witness, the entire set I kept saying "What the fuck!" in amazement.

fuckin yes, that one song "you're fired" is so good, and then his shit just gets better from there. what the fuck. fuckin' rockstar.
during one of his open mics at 8static tim turn to me and goes "wait... is that one gameboy!?"

Last edited by pixls (Aug 18, 2010 5:55 am)

Minot, Maine

wtf is this?

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
I_CACTUS wrote:

wtf is this?

CIRCLE JERK DAY!!!

Chicago, IL USA
PlainFlavored wrote:

When Dakota stayed at my place on Saturday, I stole his SAV archives off his laptop. For $1500, I'll come to your house and hand-deliver them to you.

Just send me one. Just one!

lolusa

I go on tour for and 4 days later I come back to this?
you're brking my heart and rebuilding it with love.

PDX, PDX
PlainFlavored wrote:

I will give you $700 and you will play them to me over the phone.  I will send you the money Western Union.  It is the most secure.

ovenrake wrote:

I go on tour for and 4 days later I come back to this?
you're brking my heart and rebuilding it with love.

heart u buddy.

Last edited by mechlo (Aug 18, 2010 9:43 pm)

Liverpool, UK

Herp derp Plainflavored, Henry Homesweet, Jellica, Zen Albatross, DaPantz, AdamGetsAwesome, herp derp circle jerp

Anahiem, CA

The lack of trash80 love is lacking. This thread is now a trash80 appreciation thread. Missing You is amazing. I can listen to it on loop for hours.

))<>((
rallyj wrote:

Missing You is amazing. I can listen to it on loop for hours.

I have to agree with this.

My favourite Trash80 song.

Yeah yeah yeah, [popular 8bp artist] never gets enough love.

You know who never gets enough love around these parts?

CAG, Kraettz, Cats/Soni Jimm, McFiredrill, Cryptosystem, chalices of the past, Note!, Beware, Blitz Lunar, dusthillguy, and ant1/magicboy/michael bartlett.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
PlainFlavored wrote:

CAG

HE IS AMAZING.

BOSTON

u guys may think im a tool, but i am constantly blown away by knife city and zen albatross. but you might not know how really freaking amazing they are BECAUSE THEY NEVER RECORD OR RELEASE ANY DAMN SONGS

Bronx, NY
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

knife city and zen albatross.

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote: