̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

You totally hate BIT SHIFTER, right, because you’re a rebel, or whatever? That’s just because you haven’t listened to Shifter slowed down 800 percent. Now his new single “Reformat the Planet” is a 30-minute epic. And it sounds awesome. No, really.

Courtesy musician Reteris, who used the free program Paulstretch, this is “Reformat the Planet” made slower. Like, a lot slower—eight times slower, to be exact. And all of a sudden the not-bad piano pop track sounds like the climactic score to some kind of historical epic, or Dead Can Dance, or, like, Animal Collective, or something. It sounds like the ocean, but, like, in heaven, man. Plus, it’s 35 minutes long:

http://soundcloud.com/reteris/b-shiftz- … 800-slower

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:20 pm)

Planet Zaxxon

AMAZING.

Philly, PA, USA

MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD, I could never do this on my own, i need to download what you did, it's the most amazing thing that anyone has ever done ever.

Chicago, IL USA

WTF EPC

A gray world of dread

Wow, impressive. I need to take a look at that stretching prog, it sounds incredible for -800%

York, Yorkshire

heart

England

so i go on facebook and a bunch of kids i know have been slowing other shit stretched out to 8 times original length.

salfvsei7u4fblaw4

England

and it all sounds like whales dying

Brooklyn NY US

Oh no

Brooklyn NY US
Jellica wrote:

whales dying

LOL

Seoul, S. Korea
Jellica wrote:

and it all sounds like whales dying

Or whales getting it on. o.O

Wellington, NZ

like the Justin Beiber song that was floating around the internet earlier?

Brazil

Sounds like slow Classical or Gregorian music. Hm.

BK

I want to hear some Failotron slowed down 800%.

Portland, OR

Don't see what the big deal is, this is how we make all of our music.

(kidding. lol-ing hard at this heart)