hardcore, Australia

Me, I'm at the Pizza Hut, I'm at the Taco Bell, I'm at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.

A gray world of dread

I'm in a condition of mental divergence. I find myself on the planet Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate the barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though this is a totally convincing reality for me in every way, nevertheless Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent, in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well.

England

What a disturbing Yum! Brands, Inc advert.

hardcore, Australia

No mention of KFC or Long Johns though.

Brooklyn NY US
µB wrote:

I'm in a condition of mental divergence. I find myself on the planet Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate the barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though this is a totally convincing reality for me in every way, nevertheless Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent, in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well.

Are you also divergent, friend?

Abandoned on Fire

Doesn't work so well with "combination Long John Silvers and A&W" which is what we have 'round these parts.

EDIT:  Or "combination adult video store and Subway"  <--- not kidding... but sadly it's gone out of business.  Damn you internet!

Last edited by egr (Aug 18, 2010 5:23 pm)

Central-ish VA
egr wrote:

Doesn't work so well with "combination Long John Silvers and A&W" which is what we have 'round these parts.

EDIT:  Or "combination adult video store and Subway"  <--- not kidding... but sadly it's gone out of business.  Damn you internet!

We've got a combination Long John Silvers and Barber Shop.

"I'm at the Long John Silvers!  (what!)  I'm at the Barber Shop!  (what!)  I'm at the combination Long John Silvers and Barber Shop!"

Last edited by Beverage (Aug 18, 2010 5:30 pm)

The Bronx

Untitled by minusbaby, on Flickr

I'm in São Paulo, Brasil.

NJ

i'm on my couch. and i'm only wearing black socks.

Chicago, IL USA

I'm in a golden yellow swiss recliner that goes vertical cause it's the most awesome chair ever invented, and it's in my living room.

South Dakota

At home and at work. Living in the bar in which you work isn't as cracked up as it seems to be.

Godzilladelph

i'm at your girls house, wiping the blood off my knife.

Seoul, S. Korea

Just woke up, looked outside, and saw downtown Seoul, S. Korea. *nod*

Liverpool, UK

im in ur base, killin ur d00dz

FlashHeart

More importantly, where have YOU been all my life?

Tokyo, Japan
Bit Shifter wrote:

Are you also divergent, friend?

12 monkeys?