BOSTON

HEY GUYS: br1ght pr1mate is somehow nominated for "top electro band" in boston's stuff at night magazine. WHAT??? and were in a competition to play a big fashion show at Saks Fifth Ave for fashion week in NYC. WHAT??? the competition bands are really good, and we're just happy to be a part of it with our silly little gameboys and stuff.

Vote for pr1mate?

http://stuffboston.com/saks/

))<>((

lol, I think you can vote multiple times.

so I did.

big_smile

NJ

if you guys are asked to play on the moon, can i please tag along?

NJ

also, what the fuck kind of name is bearstronaut?

edit:  it probably helps that the stereo telescope song won't even load, and the other 2 songs are fucking awful.  congrats, i think you've already won wink

Last edited by facundo (Aug 18, 2010 6:11 pm)

Brooklyn NY US
facundo wrote:

also, what the fuck kind of name is bearstronaut?

an AWESOME name.

Beah-stro-NAUUUTTS

NJ

that's it, i'm changing my stage name to northamericanpartywoodshark

BOSTON

awww thanks guys!!! you all tolerate our weird ass adventures so well big_smile

note: it just came up on 8bc that posting "VOTE FOR ME" things is against most forum rules, and kind of pathetic, so if anyone with superpowers wants to kill this thread, i understand!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart

NJ

rules are meant to get facundo'd

England

anything with anything to do with animals in the name is way cooler than things that dont have anything to do with animals in the name.

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

note: it just came up on 8bc that posting "VOTE FOR ME" things is against most forum rules, and kind of pathetic, so if anyone with superpowers wants to kill this thread, i understand!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart

Just letting you know, I'm keeping the thread on 8bc open, I want you to win! (and it's a dumb rule anyways)

Tacoma WA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

we actually forget to put that in the rules when we wrote them up

so that being said its not against the rules right now and even when we correct this since the thread was made before it was against the rules it'd be grandfathered in.

New York City

Therefore, since this thread is out of the law, we can do whatever in it, right?

*froths hands*

Tacoma WA
akira^8GB wrote:

Therefore, since this thread is out of the law, we can do whatever in it, right?

*froths hands*

oh oh...

not quite what i meant.  but i like the cut of your jib

Sweeeeeeden
akira^8GB wrote:

*froths hands*

Yes! And what I want to do is close it!