Ontario, Canada

http://lsdsng.com/songs

I searched and I couldn't find a post about this, I think more people should put their songs up, stop stowing away their wonderful LSDJ secrets.  I put a few of my own things up if anyone is interested.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
J. Arthur Keenes wrote:

I put a few of my own things up if anyone is interested.

Yes.

I don't have any song files for any of my current shit. I might have to get on it.

The Mountains

how do I listen to these in itunes?

L

O

L

))<>((

Registered, and I'm going to upload at least one song.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Someone SHOULD make a winamp/itunes plug for .lsdsng (or whatever it is) files.

Chicago IL

or a .lsdsng->.gbs converter

Venezuela
10k wrote:

Someone SHOULD make a winamp/itunes plug for .lsdsng (or whatever it is) files.

im defenly like this idea! :DDDDDDDD..... also... i hear alex mauer talking about use the gameboy as a "mp3 player", and that's a nice idea too! XDDD... but a bit useless.

@saskrotch, that will be defenely good too smile... that way i can use my DS to play those delicious files into a list! ^ ^

England

cool didnt know this was about since the kitch bent one died. I will upload my latest back ups!

Saskrotch wrote:

for fucking reals. I would kill ghandi for this

rochester, ny
Battle Lava wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

for fucking reals. I would kill ghandi for this

that one website converts sav files to html. i feel like if you can do that, then a gbs converter should be easy!

Los Angeles, CA

I really like the idea of this site. I also like that you have to upload before you can download. Encourages SHARING.

I'll be uploading a few more of my songs soon.

clovis CA

could someone explain how to use the effing manager? i have no clue wat the hell im doing

))<>((

really? It's pretty self-explanatory. .LSDSNG is one song, while the .SAV is a bunch. You can export, and import .LSDSNG files, or clear the slot. That's about it.

Chicago IL
pr0n wrote:

could someone explain how to use the effing manager? i have no clue wat the hell im doing

[Open V3 .sav] This opens LSDJ save flles for versions 3 and up.
use that to open your .sav file
it lists all your songs from the cart
click one of your songs
click export .lsdsng

it's really simple actually. every button lists exactly what it does. i'm not even gonna finish writing this

clovis CA

i copied the .sav from my cart, saved it, opened it on lsdmanager, and i got like 31 files or slots er watever. i uploaded a song onto there, and i downloaded one, how do i put the lsdsng into my old .sav?

Last edited by Alley Beach (Aug 19, 2010 7:28 pm)

))<>((

Import .LSDSNG -> Save V3 .sav -> Copy to Cart.

-_-