Minneapolis

I have been approached by a number of artists who have asked if they can contribute in some way to the Munchausen cartridge project. While I have commissioned a member of the community, Pixls, to do artwork for the cartridge labels, there is still the possibility of having alternate or "easter egg" artwork in the bootloader, and of course it's just plain fun to see people's arts!

So, please post in this thread your pictures of the renowned Baron von Munchausen, doing his incredible feats. Especially if you make a picture of him "bootstrapping" himself out of a swamp, as in legend!

Philly, PA, USA

I'll start things off with the illustration for the cart label!

(surfacedragon: i think this would be a better thread for your arts, even though they're not exactly pictures of Baron Von Munchausen)

Last edited by pixls (Aug 29, 2010 4:44 am)

Wellington, New Zealand

Thats awesome pixls!
heres mine

USA

Pixls I'm so sorry I pissed you off. I really wasn't thinking.

I made this for you

I'm not trying to be gay or anything by giving you flowers. So don't take it the wrong way. Its just that the act of giving someone flowers is a phsical way of saying "I'm Sorry". So, please forgive me.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 29, 2010 5:07 pm)

HAHAHAHAHA

USA

I understand that you probably want more than just flowers.

You probably even think my flowers are just a joke.

But I'm seriously sorry. I really didn't mean to upset you.

Pixls, Can I make you a custom version of Litewall?

If you send me a personal message, and tell me your email address, I can send you a custom version of Litewall with modified shape designs attached to an email. You can choose 16 different shape designs from my Litewall Art thread. I can even make you your own new shape design(s).

What do you think?

Philly, PA, USA

hah, surfacedragon it's alright. I was never really pissed, more a little put off?
I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I have a real use for litewall at the moment, it would just make my already confsuing viz setup more cluttered hah.
but i appreciate the offer, no worries dude.

Unsubscribe

oh you guys.

Westfield, NJ

Kiss and bro up. I love you guys.

USA

USA

USA

USA

I don't understand how n00bfaceDragon's "art" is relevant to Baron von Munchausen.

Can't you fucking read?

please post in this thread your pictures of the renowned Baron von Munchausen, doing his incredible feats. Especially if you make a picture of him "bootstrapping" himself out of a swamp, as in legend!

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

how about some baron munchause ascii???

click for full size (i have a bigger one too)

extra points for anyone who "deciphers" the binary
(should be super obvious i guess...)

Last edited by xero (Aug 31, 2010 6:50 pm)