Westfield, NJ

It looks so bad... so bad.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

IE 7.... So bad So bad wink

IL, US

if you're going to use IE, you could always upgrade to 8, in which this site looks just fine
or choose any of the numerous alternatives

Westfield, NJ

I don't use IE except for the odd occasion where I have to.

BK

at work we're locked into IE6.

that's right.
IE6.

Thank goodness for Firefox Portable- otherwise the internet would be a scary dangerous place at work.

Chicago IL

of course i haven't, no one should ever use IE

Chicago, IL USA
Saskrotch wrote:

of course i haven't, no one should ever use IE

This

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

))<>((
xero wrote:

Philly, PA, USA
tacticalbread wrote:
xero wrote:

Los Angeles

Refuse to support IE7 or 6 ... Yes I know people still use them, but upgrading to 8 is free and I just don't have the time.

[Goes back to making music]

Philly, PA, USA
trash80 wrote:

Refuse to support IE7 or 6 ... Yes I know people still use them, but upgrading to 8 is free and I just don't have the time.

[Goes back to making music]

heart

Melbourne, Australia

At some point devs have to take a stand and stop supporting these dinosauric browsers. I support this 100%. Instead of complaining to the web devs who refuse to support it, complain to your system administrators who refuse to upgrade to upgrade a 9 year old browser.

Frankly I think it's embarrassing that for some reason sys admins get away with keeping that piece of shit around. If the devs at my work flat out refused to work in any code base beyond VB 6 or Java then they'd be slapped and called an idiot and shouted down for being completely out of touch and stuck in the past. Personally I don't see the difference between that scenario and sys admins refusing to support current browsers.

Melbourne, Australia
celsius wrote:

... VB 6 ...

Yes, people still use this sad

This website looks fantastic in Elinks. So if my text-based terminal browser can display this website adequately, then I think Trash80 has done about the best job possible for a site in the year 2010.

The Bronx