Winter Haven, FL

I know that some of you must be avid fans of heavy and/or evil tunes. That's why I not only invite, but beckon you to heed the call of a billion screaming demons. And these demons demand 8bit METAL!!! However, our aforementioned creatures of Hell look down upon "breakdowns" and they get especially angry if the term "brutal" is brought up! So beware!!!

If you want to ensure your spot by Odin's side in Valhalla, then please make the ultimate sacrifice and participate in this compilation.
___________________________________________________________________________________

No covers please. Just keep it dark. Vocals and/or guitar is acceptable.

I would like to release this on Halloween.
So, if you can get tracks sent to me by 10-29-10 that would be awesome!

*Note* DON'T SPOIL YOUR TRACKS BY POSTING THEM EARLY ON 8BC/CHIPMUSIC ETC.!!!

SEND FINISHED TRACKS TO mike(dot)raisner@gmail(dot)com
___________________________________________________________________________________
                                                          Received Tracks By:
Son of a Bit!

Last edited by Nestrogen (Aug 27, 2010 10:49 pm)

))<>((

it just so happens I've been attempting to write a metal-y song, so I'll submit that when it's finally finished.

United Kingdom

I've got an LSDJ track I made a long time ago which will be perfect for this Comp expect a track coming to you within a week.

Neo Jersey

oh ok you already answered my question - guitars and vocals are ok, good. i been wanting to get my buddy involved who was in a metal/hardcore band smile im gonna make my song from last year sound like a britney spears song in comparison if i can pull this off lol.

The Mountains

metal.

im in, for real this time

Milan, Italy

\m/

Jakarta, Indonesia

im interested! count me in!!

Hialeah, FL

Looks like I know what I'm going to be working on this weekend.

Bogor, Indonesia

wow, it's amazing. i'll try it.

email sent :9

Winter Haven, FL

HUMP!

email sent!

San Luis Obispo, CA

In before Heosphoros.

This comp sounds cool!

Winter Haven, FL

Either there is FAR less interest in vol.2 of this comp. or people are slowly crafting arctic blasts of beauty.  I hope that it's the latter.
BUMP!

Neo Jersey

my song is coming along pretty good. bought to hand it over to my friend to start writing lyrics... if this doesn't happen i will be disappointed. spread the word / get to work peoples! wheres norrin radd when you need him? lol