Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Alright.. cleaning out the studio again... all the stuff is free you just have to come and pick it up in person. i will not ship..
Sure there are a few of you in the area on these forums so this is for you. smile

The list thus far:

1 Dreamcast + lots of controllers and misc things (for running emulators. can play more systems than you can imagine on these including zx spectrum/c64)
1-2 playstations + some games(not worth mentioning)
ass ton of atari 2600 games  + probably a 2600 system somewhere..
1 Game-Cube system/cables  only. no games or controllers..

Seriously.. free just come and take it. i'll craigslist soon.
I'll be adding more to my list of free crap... i'd love to see some of you fools takes some of this off my hands.. cuz it's not junk.. i simply dont have time to work on it or use it. just too much clutter!!!

Last edited by low-gain (Aug 31, 2010 11:18 am)

))<>((

omg I want a Dreamcast.

Last edited by tacticalbread (Aug 29, 2010 4:46 pm)

Minnesota :X

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
*E wrote:

Minnesota :X

yet another good reason to live here... because Low-Gain likes to treat his friends to free stuff.

PDX, PDX

If you ever feel like shipping anything I could def use a C64 for my MSSIAH I bought off of you.  The C64 I bought was bricked.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

it's probably something simple . dont assume it's junk.
but i'm not interested in shipping. all the C64 stuff needs to go at once to one person taking it all.

Chicago IL

/me looks up megabus fares

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Saskrotch wrote:

/me looks up megabus fares

smile

come up to MN man.. we'll have ya play Short Circuit.
take home some goodies. (though mega bus can be a bitch for stowaway bags).

I'm very much interested in one of those Dreamcasts. Think I could grab one from you on Friday at the show?

Wellington, New Zealand

Can you ship to New Zealand for free??? hahahaha.....

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Andrew Winzenburg wrote:

I'm very much interested in one of those Dreamcasts. Think I could grab one from you on Friday at the show?

Sure thing. any chance you'd be willing to take both and just give one to a friend?
i really need to get this stuff out of here quick. And i dont want to try to make sure things are complete... it's just a matter of.. "grab the entire box of that stuff" lol

i have things sorted into "dreamcast stuff... commodore stuff, playstation stuff.. etc. etc"

low-gain wrote:
Andrew Winzenburg wrote:

Sure thing. any chance you'd be willing to take both and just give one to a friend?
i really need to get this stuff out of here quick. And i dont want to try to make sure things are complete... it's just a matter of.. "grab the entire box of that stuff" lol

i have things sorted into "dreamcast stuff... commodore stuff, playstation stuff.. etc. etc"

Haha, I have absolutely NO problem with that! Definitely willing to take two Dreamcasts off your hands.

))<>((

take one and give the other too meee. big_smile

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

alright cool i'll put the dreamcast stuff in a box.  and bring it with in friday.

Westfield, NJ

This is so unfair! I wish I could take things off your hands!!!

Minneapolis
Andrew Winzenburg wrote:
low-gain wrote:

Haha, I have absolutely NO problem with that! Definitely willing to take two Dreamcasts off your hands.

Aw dang, I wanted a DC too. sad

OH, and I want the Commodore monitors too, if I can have 'em. And what the heck, as long as I'm at it I could take a C64 and some assorted crap off your hands. big_smile

EDIT: I know you want it all to go, so I'll take the C64 stuff, and the Game Gears.

Last edited by arfink (Aug 29, 2010 11:06 pm)