))<>((

Witche's Brew, and Whale are both absolutely brilliant. My favourite tracks off the album.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

I really love some of the song names: "Cave Trolls" and "Troll Roll Call"

))<>((
Reteris wrote:

lol, you would.

Chicago IL
tacticalbread wrote:
Reteris wrote:

lol, you would.

GNV / FL / USA

I just keep checking this thread every few hours to make sure nobody is hating on this shit.

Last edited by NO CARRIER (Sep 8, 2010 4:06 pm)

astral cat

it's like smiletron gone gay!

astral cat

also i like the intro

Chicago IL

every track makes me want to play knuckles chaotix

Central-ish VA

This is a convincing argument for me to just crawl under a sofa and never write music again.  We've got a real winner right here!  Excellent album George & Jonathan, bravo!

Last edited by Beverage (Sep 9, 2010 2:25 pm)

matt's mind
Saskrotch wrote:

every track makes me want to play knuckles chaotix

Minneapolis
NO CARRIER wrote:

I just keep checking this thread every few hours to make sure nobody is hating on this shit.

Well, you'd best take a shovel to my head. smile

My criticism: while this album has loads of awesome on the surface, frequent listening can and will ruin the experience for you. After listening to this for nearly a whole day I began to find some of the tracks to be increasingly unsatisfying. Eventually it got so bad I had to put on some prog-house, but when even that did not provide the relief I sought I turned to techno. This is the musical analogue of being driven to drink.

However, I do not have a clear and succinct reason for why I suddenly disliked the tunes, other than that I simply listened to them too much. Now, some music is actually good enough for an entire day of listening, just not this one.

All that being said, it is very very rare for me to come across a chiptune album that can even come close to this. Good work!

GNV / FL / USA
arfink wrote:

Well, you'd best take a shovel to my head. smile

Fair enough!

))<>((

http://albums.kimag.es/albums/tacticalb … 395064.png

heh, and I'm still not tired of it. xP

Westfield, NJ
arfink wrote:

However, I do not have a clear and succinct reason for why I suddenly disliked the tunes, other than that I simply listened to them too much. Now, some music is actually good enough for an entire day of listening, just not this one.

Most of the album is a little too cheesy for me, but I love Whale. Yesterday I listened to it all day... just this one song... over and over. By the end of the day I was in fact tired of it. But that's what happens when you listen to the same thing over and over. It's still one of my favorite songs.

Chicago IL

huh weird, when i put the mp3s on my DS, out with my girlfriends plays at half speed, and witch's brew freezes it

New York, NY

Um...admittedly I'm a bit slow getting to this but I just listened to the first track and I'm pretty sure there's no reason to do anything besides continue listening to this, forever.