Brunswick, GA USA

This music sounds dated and yet fresh at the same time, and makes me recall a discussion about people being too afraid to push boundaries and risk "not sounding like chip."

This is the direction that chip music should go, at least the proverbial "pop" stuff.

This stuff's good to a point that I'm a bit scared that I've heard this in modarchive or something.

Last edited by chunter (Sep 25, 2010 1:05 pm)

Hoboken, NJ

I've been jamming this for a hot minute now and it never gets old. Truly worthy of its title!

New York, New York

Cool release. I'm glad the chip scene talk surrounding it reached to me. I don't want to debate what is chiptune about it, does the right music for the occasion need a theory why it's good or when it's appropriate? tongue

Washington DC

This album is really really really something.  I wish I could come up with some kind of intelligent summary of my feelings but the only thing I can think of is that this shit is just special like a motherfucker. Like, it should be just over in it's own equally as awesome awesome section next to chip music.

Or something.

Geneva, NY
Esopus-dragon wrote:

Cool release. I'm glad the chip scene talk surrounding it reached to me. I don't want to debate what is chiptune about it, does the right music for the occasion need a theory why it's good or when it's appropriate? tongue

Washington DC

I would like to point out that this is almost literally the best shit ever in the whole world live.

Philly, PA, USA
Dauragon wrote:

I would like to point out that this is almost literally the best shit ever in the whole world live.