Sweeeeeeden

I stumbled upon this: http://hackedgadgets.com/2010/02/16/mcd … ken-apart/
Someone picked apart an speaking Avatar toy. And I thought, these are the same kind of batteries as in bleepblopo carts, are they not? I can't vouch for the quality of the batteries, but at least they ought to be cheaper than buying batteries by the piece. If you happen to get a chance, buy one of these toys and look for batteries. They could come in handy later. (But when storing them, make sure the leads aren't shorted. smile )

you could just go to pound land smile

waffle_bomb wrote:

you could just go to pound land smile

lol pound land doesn't have a global fanchise like Mcdonolds. i think if someone in the US wanted to go to pound land, it would cost them more than a pound to get there

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

there's also Wallgreens or Batteries Plus In the Midwest... in case anyone is looking. wink or any other pharmacy that carries a wide variety of watch batteries.

Sweeeeeeden
low-gain wrote:

there's also Wallgreens or Batteries Plus In the Midwest... in case anyone is looking. wink or any other pharmacy that carries a wide variety of watch batteries.

Yeah, but how do they stand up to the price of a McDonalds toy? (Honest question; I have no idea what either costs in the US of A)

isn't the McDonold's toy free? i have seen some places trying to sell those batteries for stupid amounts, if you can get them cheap then get them

Unsubscribe

i think pushing chiptards to buy mcd's food is just pouring salt into the wound.

herr_prof wrote:

i think pushing chiptards to buy mcd's food is just pouring salt into the wound.

i don't think they need pushing lol

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

yeah.. dont buy mcd's food. so gross.

and the toy is free.. WITH PURCHASE of a happy meal. *Barfs*

Unsubscribe

Good, cause I was getting damp from the sweat.

Hey fuck you guys, happy meals are tasty.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

I would rather eat the toy than their food

hardcore, Australia

Guys just mail me all your unwanted chicken nuggets.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Is more healthy and cheap to buy the happy meal, get the toy with the batteries and throw the food away.

Melbourne, Australia

The larger battery is from a bleepbloop cart, the small ones are happy meal toys. Also bleepbloop's one is much thinner than the happy meal toy ones.

Last edited by TmTgr (Sep 1, 2010 3:09 am)

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐
Reteris wrote:

I would rather eat the toy than their food