Saskrotch
Rainbowdragoneyes
Oven Rake
Wet Mango
Facundo & e.s.c. Improv Nanoloop set

transamericanchiptour.bandcamp.com
Gameboybeats.com

Let's party

Last edited by facundo (Aug 31, 2010 10:42 pm)

IL, US

oh wow, thats right around the corner from my place big_smile

The Mountains

BRRUUUUUUTTTTAAAAAALLLLLLLL

NJ

Special guest ultraparty to the max

IL, US

psyched to be chillin w you guys again (and to meet wet mango)..taking thursday off for maximum chill

p.s.: i donate ginos east deep dish pizza big_smile
p.p.s.: just walked there, looks swanky (but not open yet)...you literally coudnt have ended up with a place to play closer to where i live than there

Chicago IL
e.s.c. wrote:

psyched to be chillin w you guys again (and to meet wet mango)..taking thursday off for maximum chill

p.s.: i donate ginos east deep dish pizza big_smile
p.p.s.: just walked there, looks swanky (but not open yet)...you literally coudnt have ended up with a place to play closer to where i live than there

yeah i'm stoked i don't really have to learn a new travel route. hopstop tried to tell me i had to do some other shit with the green line!

Chicago IL

GET HYPED

IL, US

was cool chilling while you guys were in town smile video from the show coming later, everyone played well, except that guy who randomly played between sets at one point

Chicago IL

yeah who turned out to be a friend of a friend of mine haha.

IL, US

no shit? crazy

NYC

THIS MUST HAVE BEEN INSANE !

The Mountains

maybe one of the more awkward shows of my life, thanks largely to the bar sound system pretending to be a public address system

Chicago IL

that one girl that was djing when we got there found me on facebook somehow

Chicago, IL USA

Yeah crazy show. Was great to see/meet everyone. Also, I'm pretty sure that dude was epic, if only he had more reverb.