Manchester,UK

Anyone here play Ps3 a lot? what games are you favourite?
I only recently started playng mine again after i got red faction, Its pretty cool, kind of like GTA on Mars and it gets quite addictive!

Also, is anyone else really looking forward to Dark Void?

Last edited by Tanooki (Jan 10, 2010 11:45 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

Uncharted 2 is one of the best games I've ever played I think. Also my girl has been playing Ratchet and Clank 2 : A crack in Time. It's AWESOME.

southampton, uk

the only thing i'm excited about is heavy rain

Melbourne, Australia
dexter wrote:

It's going to either be amazing or terrible. I hope for everyones sake it's the former.

Melbourne, Australia

Yup, Ratchet and Clank ROCKS. You get to fly around and shoot stuff between worlds, AND adventure AND battle AND puzzle (good puzzles too). I didn't think I'd like it but I was VERY presently surprised.

I'm reserving judgement overall til it's finished, but from memory I haven't enjoyed a game this much since Okami.

I'm going home to play it now... if Celsius and Cid aren't already playing Dirt tongue

Manchester,UK
dexter wrote:

Yeah this does look pretty good, but also quite scary. I dont think i'll play it in the dark : P
It reminds me of the movie Se7en so far but i've not really looked into it.

Turku, FIN

I play mostly games from psn. I very rarely spend 70 euros for a videogame. PSN has many very good games wipeout and pixel junk series for example.

If you wanna add me on your xmb, my psn = GRZNY

Melbourne, Australia

With heavy rain... Mmm its interesting, looking at some of the gameplay reviews (kotaku had a "first hour of heavy rain" review) , it looks like it could get quite tedious as well, there seems to be a lot of just going around your every day stuff, like brushing your teeth and stuff. The concept sounds kind of cool, interesting storyline, but I dunno, it depends whether the mundane stuff actually adds to the atmosphere or just bores you to tears.

Finland
KeFF wrote:

PSN has many very good games wipeout and pixel junk series for example.

...which you haven't spend a dime on wink Buy Braid so I cant get on playing it!

---

PS3 is the only gaming platform for me too these days. At the moment I'm playing Assassins Creed II, Vegas 2 slowly on splitscreen co-op, GTAIV rerun, hunting some trophys from PixelJunk Shooter. My girlfriend is addicted to Critter Crunch and Lemmings (which we play together but she doesn't get all pissed up on it like me:D)

San Luis Obispo, CA

I think Red Faction is the best game I played on PS3. I'm not sure you can beat Martian Terrorists.

Turku, FIN
DKSTR wrote:
KeFF wrote:

PSN has many very good games wipeout and pixel junk series for example.

...which you haven't spend a dime on wink Buy Braid so I cant get on playing it!

---

..I've spend some monies on fat princess, Trine, Critter Crunch, battle tanks and gravity crash for EXAMPLE
I'm not buying for a while!

Manchester,UK
Crystal Labs wrote:

I think Red Faction is the best game I played on PS3. I'm not sure you can beat Martian Terrorists.

Aw man! Martians are involved? I am only on dust sector still even though i have been beasting it.

Finland
KeFF wrote:

..I've spend some monies on fat princess, Trine, Critter Crunch, battle tanks and gravity crash for EXAMPLE
I'm not buying for a while!

yeayea! It's leksis turn to buy something.

I need to get me a PS3 and Disgaea 3. The only video games I play now aside from some Dreamcast games I have or Link's Awakening when I'm on the road and I need a break from Nanoloop.

London, UK

i play sf4, tekken6 and killzone 2 , psn is zeromajor

Madison, WI

Xbox360: Tekken 6, CoD-MW2
PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, and, when it comes out in March... MOTHERFUCKING FINAL FANTASY XIII