Live Improvised Sessions
Tools:
Nanoloop Mono 1.0.5, Nanoloop 2.8.2, Eurorack ( Noise Engineering Loquelic Iteritas, Hexinverter Mutant Bassdrum, Moffenzeef GMO and Deviant, Erica Synths Pico Drum, Mutable Instruments Peaks, Barton Musical Circuits FM Drum, SE/Eowave STE. 16, Noise Reap LFO, Meng Qi DPLPG, Ladik M-174 & P-110, Delptronics Trigger Man, ALM Pamela's Workout ), Arturia Beatstep Pro, Cyclone TCD-1, Homemade Mult, Catskull Electronics Analog Sync Adapters, Behringer X1204USB.

Last edited by TetrisEffect (Sep 6, 2018 4:36 am)

Live Improvised Sessions
Tools:
Nanoloop Mono 1.0.5, Nanoloop 2.8.2, Eurorack ( Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter, Noise Engineering Loquelic Iteritas, Hexinverter Mutant Bassdrum, Moffenzeef GMO and Deviant, Erica Synths Pico Drum, Mutable Instruments Peaks, Barton Musical Circuits FM Drum, SE/Eowave STE. 16, Noise Reap LFO, Meng Qi DPLPG, Ladik M-174 & P-110, Delptronics Trigger Man, ALM Pamela's Workout ), Arturia Beatstep Pro, Cyclone TCD-1, Homemade Mult, Catskull Electronics Analog Sync Adapters, Behringer X1204USB.

Live Improvised Session
Tools:
Nanoloop 1.7.6, Eurorack ( Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter, Noise Engineering Loquelic Iteritas, Hexinverter Mutant Bassdrum, Moffenzeef GMO and Deviant, Erica Synths Pico Drum, Mutable Instruments Peaks, Barton Musical Circuits FM Drum, SE/Eowave STE. 16, Noise Reap LFO, Meng Qi DPLPG, Ladik M-174 & P-110, Delptronics Trigger Man, ALM Pamela's Workout ), Arturia Beatstep Pro, Cyclone TCD-1, Homemade Mult, Catskull Electronics Analog Sync Adapters, Behringer X1204USB.

Brittany

Hey, that's cool! I really like the first and third one. Do you plan to make an album with this kind of music?

It's fun because I've recently started to make some improvistations/jam with nanoloop and synths! It's not as good as what you're doing here but you can listen to it here : https://instaud.io/2DzU and https://instaud.io/2E3Z

Mixing nanoloop (especially nanoloop mono) with analog synths sounds really great.

hey Gala, I really enjoyed your listening to your improvs, you got some real Krautrock vibes going on!  smile Flick me a PM dude, im keen to hear some more of your stuff.
I plan on releasing all of the Chewing Gum Drum Sessions as a album on Metallurgic in the next couple months, i will do the same with Octagram sessions when i feel they have been exhausted. Will probably throw in a few bonus things that were both recorded and filmed but didn't make the cut.

Brittany

I just listened to some your "Chewing Gum Drum Sessions" and It's pretty cool. I have to find some spare time to watch all the video you have released, because I really like this kind of music.

I don't have a lot of music to share for the moment, I'm to lazy to record anything. I plan to make an album since 2005 or something like that. Maybe some day I'll find some motivation?

Last edited by Gala (Sep 15, 2018 8:52 pm)