Melbourne, Australia

This shit has to be seen to be believed.

Our very own Maddest Kings Alive was recorded "back in the day" (When he had hair?! Who the fuck knew!?) at a "Dim's awesome John Hughes party"
All you kids out there who think they invented "white people awkwardly dancing to chip music" need to see this video and then bow down to your new chip overlord.

Fenris was kickin it before you were even a twitch in your fathers nut sack. (he's the one on the right on stage)

For your consdieration I present... Maddest Kings Alive

Melbourne, Australia

Also AKA Ninjaspew for anyone not aware and wanting another pseudonym

This may be the best video on the internet. Thank you pselodux for bringing it to my attention (so that I could bring it to Celsius' attention tongue)

Last edited by dosPrompt (Sep 14, 2010 12:43 pm)

NSW, Australia

2:30 - what a cock

AMIRITE?

Melbourne, Australia

Cock like chicken dance! I get you!

NSW, Australia
celsius wrote:

Cock like chicken dance! I get you!

i iz funnay no?

Melbourne, Australia

See if you can work out when this was filmed. There are clues that will give it away if you have a keen eye.

Melbourne, Australia

The guy doing the robot dance at 6minutes in is actually a robot and it is filmed in the not too distant future?

hardcore, Australia
celsius wrote:

See if you can work out when this was filmed. There are clues that will give it away if you have a keen eye.

my guess is "back in the day" my keen eye picked it up from the youtube description

Melbtown, Lolstralia

wow!

I am considering recreating this but shorter for a film clip.... all the different characters coming and going and the dancing and the photo taking

amaze

ad-hell-aide

cool thread.

also - i like your idea alex

Ciudad de méxico, MX

gotta love this 80's ladies.

Whoa! noiiice. I miss me some Fenris! That dude doing the robot is intense.

melbourne, australia

mad. old school chrism and fenris.

the dude on the left is chrism. he has been busy writing music software for android devices;

http://mccormick.cx/news/entries/canofb … oid-market

and making algorithmic beats in perth;
http://sciencegirlrecords.com/chr15m/squeakyshoecore/

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Is that an ironing board on stage? Diggin' it.

Fonré! How fucking old are you?

melbourne, australia

34!

England
celsius wrote:

With a big monitor and Friends style oversized shirts, its gotta be over 10 years old, non?