Berkeley, CA

Check it out! I scored this and did all the sound effects. Play it in the highest quality (because its Youtube and it will sound a little shoddy).

"Soul of the Traveler" is the fifth in the Passcode series, an epic scifi saga set in the "Glyos Universe" the setting of canon for a number of high-end, limited run action figures (link: http://www.onelldesign.com). There's a lot of subplots and characters so it's pretty damn hard to follow if you're unfamiliar... I'd suggest checking out the other Passcodes to get a better idea.

I'll be doing a soundtrack release soon as well.

Awesome job on the sound effects and music. This one is so long, drawn out, and rather boring. But I watched the others and they are quite rad. You did a great job on the music for all of those; I really love it! Keep it up. smile

Berkeley, CA

cheers! yea plot-wise this one is a bit hard to get into if you're not familiar with the canon. the guys responsible didn't have any qualms about that part... i guess they're hoping people will be intrigued enough to check out the other ones to get a better sense of it.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

That soundtrack was amaze.

The toys don't look to shabby, either. Dear god, don't get me on another designer toy purchasing spree.