Artwork - A M K A D E
Conduit - Mark Lyken

BR-10

========================
DOWNLOAD CODES
========================

All Bit Rot releases are free.
If you would like to add this release to your bandcamp collection,
retrieve a DL code from the Bonus folder of this release & redeem at: bitrotlabel.bandcamp.com/yum

São Paulo, Brazil

This release is what makes chipmusic still interesting and challenging for me.

Thank you tMt and Bit Rot.

Abandoned on Fire

Yes, really glad to see this! tMt rulez 4eva

NorthTtrrrway
PULSELOOPER wrote:

This release is what makes chipmusic still interesting and challenging for me.

Thank you tMt and Bit Rot.

humbled, thanks

NorthTtrrrway
egr wrote:

Yes, really glad to see this! tMt rulez 4eva

highly appreciate this, thanks 4likeEva smile

Brittany

Woah, I really like it. There is some serious bass in there. It makes me want to use nanovoice for my next release.
Good job!

Melbourne

yessss

you're one of my favourite chip musicians, grabbing it now, will listen later at work big_smile

NorthTtrrrway
Gala wrote:

Woah, I really like it. There is some serious bass in there. It makes me want to use nanovoice for my next release.
Good job!

thanks. remember ballsy EQ when you do

NorthTtrrrway
pselodux wrote:

yessss

you're one of my favourite chip musicians, grabbing it now, will listen later at work big_smile

thanks! careful how you treat your colleagues after listening to it. i hope you are not a Tank driver for a living smile

The sounds are awesome. It's a little too experimental for my taste, but then again, I make Techno Chiptune and that is far from melodic either big_smile. Jokes aside, Real good work on that sound design. I'm still amazrd at how awesome those old school sounds can sound. From absolute haunting to the happiest melodies you ever heard.

Melbourne

Yeah this is really doing it for me, probably the closest anyone in chip has come to Ryoji Ikeda style. Would be great with visuals!

NorthTtrrrway
Dark_Bit_ wrote:

The sounds are awesome. It's a little too experimental for my taste, but then again, I make Techno Chiptune and that is far from melodic either big_smile. Jokes aside, Real good work on that sound design. I'm still amazrd at how awesome those old school sounds can sound. From absolute haunting to the happiest melodies you ever heard.

thanks

NorthTtrrrway
pselodux wrote:

Yeah this is really doing it for me, probably the closest anyone in chip has come to Ryoji Ikeda style. Would be great with visuals!

thanks.
nanovoice very quickly leads to that Ikeda sound.
all you need is EQ...

...and visuals

Brittany
the mist toggles wrote:
Gala wrote:

Good job!

thanks. remember ballsy EQ when you do

I tried Nanovoice + ballsy EQ today.
It's super fun and great to use.

Thanks a lot for making me discover some new tools.