BOSTON

The newest release from arguably the most famous male-female vocal-and-gameboy duo from the Boston area that we know of EVER...

The first 500 downloads are FREE at: http://brightprimate.bandcamp.com/album/beam-me-up

Torrent hosted by mininova.org for even freer free-ness: http://www.mininova.org/tor/3195468

This album contains:
*4 amazing songs
*dramatic emotional music
*some clipping
*a thunderstorm
*samples of dubious legality

These songs were PROFESSIONALLY recorded in OxygenStar's basement and they are GUARANTEED to occupy your ears from the time you begin listening to them to the time you cease listening to them.

We love you Levar Burton heart

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Sep 19, 2010 3:59 am)

BOSTON

WOO!

I want to kill my "bandcamp limit" with this release: so far 112 downloads down, only 437 free downloads to go!

;D

I am so gonna download this, y'all know how much I love me some clipping.

Tacoma WA

samples of dubious legality.

you had me a dubious

BOSTON

guys, guys... are you serious? An album release like this and you talk about "clipping"? "dubious"? Cmon, lets talk about whats really important here:

a thunderstorm

RIT, NY, USA

Seeding like an angiosperm. This stuff kicks ass and I don't think I've even heard the thunderstorm yet.

Berkeley, CA

best album description ever!

))<>((

One of my favourite releases of this year.

heart

Melbourne, Australia
tacticalbread wrote:

heart

Really?
I feel like I'm missing something to be completely frank. Maybe it's just not for me?

Anywho, people seem to dig it so keep up the good work!

Tacoma WA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

guys, guys... are you serious? An album release like this and you talk about "clipping"? "dubious"? Cmon, lets talk about whats really important here:

a thunderstorm

i'm sorry to say that you're a fool

dubious is way more fun to say than thunderstorm

!!!!!

NYC

SO GOOD !

Geneva, NY

I liked these guys before they sold out on live TV.

NYC
bleo wrote:

XD

Minneapolis

That reddish star-glow thing looks like it's from Starfox. Is it from starfox?

BOSTON

Aww thanks dudes heart heart heart !! I've had this EP rattling around the HD for a while, so I'm totally psyched to finally have people listen to it and TOTALLY TOTALLY psyched to have people enjoying it big_smile

xwd wrote:

Seeding like an angiosperm

THANKS!!! even if bandcamp is being iffy, the music must remain free

infradead wrote:

i'm sorry to say that you're a fool

dubious is way more fun to say than thunderstorm

yes on both counts, i hereby stand corrected

bleo wrote:

but now were super famous and get to hang out with justin beiber all day, so selling our souls was totally worth it

celsius wrote:

Maybe it's just not for me?

Anywho, people seem to dig it so keep up the good work!

thanks! hey, i understand that our stuff isnt for everybody. we write music totally for ourselves, so i am so psyched if even 1 person gets into it big_smile

arfink wrote:

That reddish star-glow thing looks like it's from Starfox. Is it from starfox?

nope! hand baked in ye olde photoshoppe, but the superFX stylings of fox mccloud will forever inspire me

tacticalbread wrote:

you are obviously a very intelligent, attractive person and you will go far in life

Minneapolis
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
tacticalbread wrote:

you are obviously a very intelligent, attractive person and you will go far in life

And we have a very very fine set of custom-tailored clothes to sell you, which only the most intelligent of people can see.