hi all,

i am starting to sell some stuff, this it mainly a test to see if this is worth doing again,

what i have done is taken a DMG motherboard and removed the CPU and then replaced it with one from a super gameboy, the result is a very quick and silent boot up.

once you have seen how quick it boots you will realise just how slow the nintendo logo scrolls. this mod is such a nice touch that i now do it to all the gameboys i make for myself.

as this is a test to see how well it will sell, i am open to offers, send me a message at:

ralph (dot) nex (at) gmail (dot) com

also i can build this into a gameboy or what ever you want, just let me know and we can work something out smile

Are there other practical benefits other than a faster boot?

tRasH cAn maN wrote:

Are there other practical benefits other than a faster boot?

well, its silent too, meaning you don't have to turn down the volume when plugged into a live set, and if you are really clever there is a way to get it to trigger a super gameboy to boot without a CPU,

but yea, the main advantage is the fast boot, which is pretty much instant, you turn on your gameboy and LSDJ is on the screen

matt's mind
the rules wrote:

Please indicate prices on items you are selling, if you are tying to see what you can get for it use an auction site like ebay.

kitsch wrote:
the rules wrote:

Please indicate prices on items you are selling, if you are tying to see what you can get for it use an auction site like ebay.

ah fair enough, it goes on ebay then

UK
NeX wrote:

link? smile heart

firebrandboy wrote:
NeX wrote:

link? smile heart

in a bit smile it takes me for ever to get things on ebay!

on ebay now:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0498677986