ad-hell-aide
Dot.AY wrote:

LOLOLOLOL OFFENDING PEOPLE!!! whoops... disclaimer I will also miss the following people at sand boats in equal amounts:
cid
dosprompt
fenris
darcy
talkshow adrian
gameshow nev
*you

nocloudsparrowfuuuuuuu

Melbourne, Australia

I thought Fennerz is coming up to the fringe and Nevs not actually in the country for the show but I believe talkshow will be in attendance (not sure those things actually help tongue)

Melbourne, Australia
little-scale wrote:

nocloudsparrowfuuuuuuu

I'll miss her while she's not at Soundbytes!

Also - Touche smile

Last edited by dosPrompt (Sep 29, 2010 6:19 am)

Melbourne, Australia

I won't miss Alex. Stupid jerk face.

TSSBAY01

hunz is oldschool. if you havent heard of him best check him out. MAD RESPEKT to these guys goin all the way down under. have a great one.

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Joshifter had an interview with local street press Rave magazine

you can read that here

http://www.ravemagazine.com.au/content/view/23109/30/

Last edited by Dot.AY (Oct 6, 2010 12:45 am)

Melbtown, Lolstralia

4zzzFM show Zed Games is having an 8bitpeoples special show on tonight with Bit Shifter, Nullsleep and I talking shit from 6-7pm (GMT +10) you can stream it at
http://www.4zzzfm.org.au/

and then we will be destroying the Mana Bar tomorrow night!!!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Dude!  Mana Bar is an awesome place!  How is it as a venue for a live show like this?

Melbtown, Lolstralia

@jefftheworld ... SMALL ... It is really great that it is supportive of the scene and the like but is a really small venue but that isn't always a bad thing it always looks full, the only other thing is the fact that people often continue gaming while artists are performing which is a bit frustrating... all of that aside though it is a cool little place..

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Wish I was going to be there... but then I would have to listen to a Nullsleep set.

NSW, Australia

heart

Brisbane, Australia

If Bit Shifter is still wearing his 10k shirt tomorrow I am going to mug him for it at cat point. (That's right... like knife point but with a cat!)

Brisbane, Australia
dosPrompt wrote:

I thought Fennerz is coming up to the fringe and Nevs not actually in the country for the show but I believe talkshow will be in attendance (not sure those things actually help tongue)

I don't think Talky is up until later in the month but I would gladly be proven wrong.

Melbourne, Australia
DJ LAME wrote:

I don't think Talky is up until later in the month but I would gladly be proven wrong.

I meant at the Melbourne show, not Brisbane. smile

Brisbane, Australia

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: We are streaming this event in approximately 50 minutes on Ustream!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/valley-fi … cket-music

Possibly might start a bit earlier or later, if it's earlier it's because I got my MIDI controller working and I'm DJing

Edit: this is now known as the OKTOBERFEST edition

Last edited by vgx (Oct 7, 2010 8:49 am)

Brisbane, Australia

totally on right now!