France Eure Et Loire

Hello,

I just want to understand a bit better what should be done for make RG350 / pocketGoV2 working with midi out with LGPT and how it is supposed to work according to LGPT manual.

I speak about this version :

https://boards.dingoonity.org/retro-gam … for-rg350/

When I go to project, midi, on my RG350 / pocketgoV2 I can see next midi line : DINGOO Serial.

What does it mean? Does it mean that something is recognized from USB C ports or not?

Ok, the second problem is that I can't understand the manual about midi :

In the manual, you normally can have an instrument specificly for midi, like that :

But I can see only the standard instrument for samples. Is it available only on computer version?

As the code of lgpt seems to be available on github someday I will maybe take a look on that but I don't really have time and I don't know where to start. But theorically if it can communicate with USB-C ports of the RG350 it should work no?

EDIT : maybe this, is a start... or not hahaha...

Last edited by MazHoot (Sep 9, 2020 3:36 pm)

Unsubscribe

Yea it doesnt work yet! Currently only desktop os support midi (and raspberry pi is the best at it)

France Eure Et Loire

Hello,

Just for say that for accessing to midi instrument you need to go to instrument 80! It's not clear at all on the manual or I can't read properly lol

It not mean it works, just that it's here

Unsubscribe

Right, I dont think it works because it still requires hardware to get the serial out of the unit.