ad-hell-aide

Poppi and I really hope that you enjoy this one. It's a release of mine that I've been particularly happy with, and I think that Poppi brings something really special to the collaboration. Thanks for your patience!

-----------------------------------

"A recent project saw little-scale collaborate with electronic music composer and researcher Poppi Doser. Antia - the resultant eight track EP - is best described as ambient and smooth sonic landscapes, interrupted by harsh and rhythmically complex lo-fi beats.

A work of contradiction, Antia manages to create a convincing merger of various stylistic elements. Poppi provides field recordings, plays piano and sings, and little-scale is on the SEGA Mega Drive and Atari 2600."

Download here: http://milkcrate.com.au/antia/little-sc … (2010).zip

Liverpool, UK

highly recommended, A+, would listen again

ad-hell-aide

Cheers, CDK

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

If you were not lucky enough to buy a copy, this will have to do! What a fucking amazing EP.

Cambridge UK

Eerily gorgeous.

ad-hell-aide

Cheers guys!

Chicago IL

downloaded, forgot to listen!

i'm gonna do some drugs and then put it on my DS before i head out.

ad-hell-aide

hope you like it, saskrotch! thx for downloading mate.

Anahiem, CA

I am blown away. Superb and I don't recommend listening to this before you sleep, I had some pretty intense dreams.

Melbourne

I recommend listening to this ALL THE TIME.
Physical copy for the win though.

I'm into it too.  Had a chance to buy this at the Tank in NYC, but didn't.  BIG regrets.  Sold out at the 8bitpeoples store too.  Congrats on that btw.

Last edited by Battle Lava (Oct 2, 2010 4:49 pm)

ad-hell-aide

Thanks guys. We had a fun time making this release smile

Sydney

This is some nice shit.

Madison, WI
shift decimal wrote:

This is some scary shit.

ad-hell-aide

@ shift decimal: Thanks!

@ nonfinite: Thanks?

Sweden

Downglowding