Melbourne, Australia

FYI, I have edited Rare Candy's post as it was highly offensive, insulting and we have a zero tolerance for the sort of hate purported by him.

@celsius

How was it highly offensive?

Last edited by Feryl (Oct 2, 2010 11:29 pm)

Brooklyn NY US

Hotmessization: best wishes & feel better.
Rare Candy: when is it your turn to disappear?

Melbourne, Australia

Feryl : You obviously didn't see the original post. Clearly if it was offensive enough to remove I'm not going to post it again.

tldr ; it was a personal attack on the OP with very offensive language.

@celsius

I did see the original post, and didn't notice much offensive language... but then again, I was thinking that the rule for harassment he mentioned actually existed.

Melbourne, Australia

That wasn't the original post. Let's move this conversation to PM shall we?

Oh O.K., I understand now.

Bronx, NY

Some of the replies in this thread are sickening.

Best wishes, hotmessization.

philly

Best wishes! Take care of yourself, that is what is most important. I don't think this community is going anywhere, so we'll be here when you return. smile

PDX, PDX

I feel for you.  I know what depression feels like and worst yet, when it spills into the lives of the ones you love.  I am working on repairing something that happened in my life as well.  Here's hoping all turns out well.

lolusa

It was good meeting you in pittsburgh.
best of luck man

England

So sorry to hear you've been suffering hotmessization. To offer some solidarity, and knowing how lonely one can feel living with mental illness, I don't mind revealing that I have struggled with bipolar disorder for 20-odd years.

Well done for speaking up about it, despite what some may say about keeping these things private, there can come enormous good of just being able to admit it, and not being ashamed whilst you're doing it.

I'm right with you, and if you ever do want to PM me to discuss the black dog, then please do.

England
celsius wrote:

That wasn't the original post. Let's move this conversation to PM shall we?

Please don't! I don't know about anyone else, but I really would rather these discussions weren't covered up!

We have to put up with people hushing things up a lot, and it can make things very difficult.

If you don't like reading this stuff, then it's only one thread to avoid!

(Edit: Ack! My mistake. You were talking of the thread wandering, not of the thread itself. Sorry!)

And to the arsehole(s), I won't even comment on what I think of anyone who makes heartless comments about mental illness.

Last edited by InactiveX (Oct 4, 2010 3:01 am)

Milwaukee, WI
George wrote:

you don't know where my discomfort comes from, dude.

That's just gross!

New York, New York

Best wishes to the OP, if that is he's still even reading this.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Nothing but good vibes for you, and to everyone who have bad times sometimes. Get better soon!.