Earth

Now that no one posts shit here, where do you find out about new chip toon music? I follow some people on twitter, but it’s hard to find everyone who might be releasing new tracks. If only there were some sort of internet service that collected new chipmusic and showed it to you and let you filter and sort it in different ways…

Last edited by breakphase (Feb 20, 2024 10:47 pm)

Bratislava, Slovakia

Cheers, for Commodore 64 chiptune music you can go to DeepSID site, where is SID Happens section, this is new music.

Bratislava, Slovakia

Cheers, for Commodore 64 chiptune music you can go to DeepSID site, where is SID Happens section, this is new music.

=
breakphase wrote:

Now that no one posts shit here, where do you find out about new chip toon music? I follow some people on twitter, but it’s hard to find everyone who might be releasing new tracks. If only there were some sort of internet service that collected new chipmusic and showed it to you and let you filter and sort it in different ways…

Hi!
Periodically I make video reviews of interesting new products.
Maybe it will be useful:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … UCy7MHhJ1a

UK

unfortunately there's no good centralised resource right now.

Earth

Thanks BleeLove I’ll check it out.

firebrandboy wrote:

Ahh that’s a bummer. Like I found PEER - Dances on this site.

Where will I find the next Dances? I know you fuckers are still making things. Where did I find 4mat - Decades? Might have been here. 0f.digital.

Last edited by breakphase (Feb 22, 2024 5:39 am)

breakphase wrote:

firebrandboy wrote:

Where will I find the next Dances? I know you fuckers are still making things. Where did I find 4mat - Decades? Might have been here. 0f.digital.

I'm still cooking, you have to let me cook. Though I don't claim to be making the next Dances, lol

UK

exactly. i mean we don’t have to use twitter/x. forums are due a revival.

Earth
Feryl wrote:
breakphase wrote:

I'm still cooking, you have to let me cook. Though I don't claim to be making the next Dances, lol

That’s ok, post that stuff too !

firebrandboy wrote:

exactly. i mean we don’t have to use twitter/x. forums are due a revival.

Yes I think that would be awesome. Sick of social media.

NUMBSKULL

Feel free to post stuff you find here. I'm interested in finding new stuff too.

Philadelphia, PA

There's a new monthly newsletter you can sign up to for free on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ChiptuneMonthly