Super last minute added to the bill, I'm gonna be playing a mostly nanoloop (1.2 and maybe some iphone) set at this, my idea of techno/grime/??? plus some of the usual harsh noise! Should be fun, come along if you can!

-----------
Moby Duck London debut night of noise/drone/electro/dubstep/lo-fi

DUSKKY:
Duskky is a Junglist trapped in a Dubsteppa’s body; a breaks addict and sub-skankin’ badman running 20 bpm too slow...and my god does it feel right. With a free release on the Twenty/Twelve netlabel already under his belt, more will surely follow.

...HURTDEER:
With a dangerous fixation on wig-out time signatures and some of the most perverted amens you’ll hear in a while, Hurtdeer will put you in a four-limb freakout you might not recover from. His release on Twenty/Twelve is a must-have (which is lucky cos it’s free).

CEMENTIMENTAL:
Cementimental is the name under which I currently make all my experimental noises, using 'circuit bent' electronic sound-toys and basically whatever and whoever I can get my hands on. The project is becoming more of a 'band', as I team up with various other noisy types to produce and perform deranged music and noise of many genres.

C!!S!!W!!S!!
I'll be doing whatever it is I do.

+more tbc

£3 entry before 9.30/NUS
£4 afters

Doors at 8pm. First act 8.30

5 Clipstone Street
London
W1W 6BB

We are a short walk from:
Great Portland Street Station (3 minutes)
Oxford Circus Station (10 minutes)

www.loombar.co.uk
www.mothersagainstnoise.com
www.soundcloud.com/duskky
www.soundcloud.com/hurtdeer
www.soundcloud.com/c-s-w-s
www.cementimental.com