Philadelphia

I will be sending you requests very soon! These all look beautiful.

Louisiana

PM'd

Hi Justin,

Could you please get back to me regarding my last order? (this one http://goo.gl/vNyim)
You're not returning my emails.

Cleveland, OH
bubble wrote:

Hi Justin,

Could you please get back to me regarding my last order? (this one http://goo.gl/vNyim)
You're not returning my emails.

Definitely. Thought I had already Sorry about that!

justinthursday wrote:

Definitely. Thought I had already Sorry about that!

I'm still waiting to get an answer from you, please check your email / PM messages.

You have received my payment on January 8, 15 weeks later I still haven't received my order and you keep ignoring my messages.
I really think this deserves some attention from your side.

matt's mind

^ make sure your contact email you used with the order is the one you're checking (this is a problem for me sometimes), and check your spam folder in case they are getting dumped there.

PM is generally a slower way of reaching people, unless its those of use that peruse by here quite often!  notifications are optional...

hope you get a reply soon!

I only have 1 email address, so it is hard to mess that up. And I checked my spam folder.
I was able to exchange several emails with Justin so I'm pretty sure this is not a technical issue...

Last update I got was:

Date:     Sat, 21 Apr 2012 22:50:29 -0400

Let me look into it a little bit further this week and I will get back to you!

Cleveland, OH

PMed. I just missed the email somehow. It's been lost in the mail. I'll be contacting USPS about it soon. It sucks you couldn't get insurance from th for international packages.
Using stamps.com now so this will never be an issue again.

Lavaridge, Hoenn

These look great!
I'm saving up for a nice custom Pocket... mmm

Cleveland, OH

Bubble miraculously got his Game Boy! Unfortunate it was damaged in its very very delayed trip! We're going to get it fixed up though!

Cleveland, OH

Bubble's is all fixed up now!

On a side note I want to apologize for the international shipping delays. A lot of them have been taking way longer than they should but they have all shown up eventually! Sometime they can get stuck in customs.

Cleveland, OH
shanebro wrote:

Not sure if you've said this anywhere, but any ETA on the sale of CGB's?

Sorry to have missed this one.. Probably not until well after Blip Fest. The price of CGBs has gone up a lot and I refuse to raise my prices anymore. This means I have to try to find them for less than what I charge for them and build up a good stock. Some goes for AGS-001s. Price has gone up and I will not raise my prices for as long as possible! There will be a post here as well as on my blog when they are back in stock!

Cleveland, OH

Updated the first post with a bunch of stuff I'll have a Blip Fest!

Ciudad de méxico, MX

loving your work man, I'll die with a black gameboy pocket with pink backlight. How much it will cost?

Cleveland, OH

Thanks a lot! Right here:
http://thursdaycustoms.bigcartel.com/pr … -pro-sound

Cleveland, OH

Thanks to everyone that stopped by! I had so much fun! And sold a TON of Game Boys and such!