The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I'm excited for these! I've been itching to do this mod for a while.

Cleveland, OH

Well I'm thinking it will be about a week.
Here's what they look like:

The solder pad print is on the back side so you know where to solder to. You can hook up as many as these as you can fit in a Game Boy in series.

Shit, there goes all my money. . .

Cleveland, OH

Hahah the kit itself shouldn't be too much. It will include two assembled PCBs and wire. Probably about $15.

Should be in parallel, series would drop voltage

Cleveland, OH

True. I misspoke. It's parallel no series. The details and wiring diagrams will be listed within a week.

The little boards look really cool. did you use the lowest resistance value on the ground of the rgb and then the additive resistance on the other legs? I see 4 resistors instead of 3.

Cleveland, OH

Pretty much. A good balance for each color and then a resistor on the voltage leg to bring everything down just enough to not draw too much power.

Chicago

so, not related to gameboys in the least, but patrick lanini from denver showed me the skates you did for him this last sunday. Extremely impressive work,  and I don't even skate lol

Cleveland, OH

Thanks a lot man!

Cleveland, OH

Drew this up real quick for someone that was asking how to do it:

Simple way of hooking up an 1/8" jack for a start pedal!
I'm going to start a tutorial thread and just keep updating it with simple little things like this.

This would be very useful for me live! I always have my hands full at the start of a song. smile

Cleveland, OH
Auxcide wrote:

This would be very useful for me live! I always have my hands full at the start of a song. smile

That's exactly the idea! I play c64 and/or guitar live as well as sing so it can be very helpful!

Cleveland, OH

These will likely be available on Kitsch-bent.com soon:

Cleveland, OH

Case LED v1.1 kits are now available!

http://thursdaycustoms.bigcartel.com/pr … -leds-v1-1

Sorry this took so long! Was waiting on some parts.

Looks like this:

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Oct 7, 2012 12:51 am)

Cleveland, OH

Here's a demo video of installed Case LEDs v1.1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MkIN0OR … e=youtu.be

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Oct 14, 2012 3:04 pm)