Yuma, AZ

Right on, gang. Thanks again for all the advice. Sounds like a combination of some noise and chatter might be where it's at.
I'll try to have somebody tape this thing, maybe get a critique wink
Thanks again!

Matthew Joseph Payne

Practice is where it's at! smile

Have a great show.

Yuma, AZ

Thanks! lol
I'm sure I'll be back with a few more tedious questions before game time, if I know myself at all... hah.

Brunswick, GA USA

If you need banter etiquette, the official thing to do is play one to three songs (depending on length,) introduce yourself ("Thank you kindly, good evening, my name is ____",) play most of your set, introduce the last song, ("I hope you had a good time, the last song is called ____",) and after the last song, introduce yourself again, explain if you've got stuff for sale, and thank the audience in farewell, and introduce the next act ("Thanks for having me, I'm ____, I'm selling T-shirts, have a great evening, next up is _____")

Westfield, NJ
theAutomaton wrote:

Thanks! lol
I'm sure I'll be back with a few more tedious questions before game time, if I know myself at all... hah.

Yeah I was gonna mention, to add to my last comment... don't try to be funny if you're not. "Cracking jokes" is just an example, no one expects you to be funny so don't do it unless you know it can work. Just saying "hello I'm XYZ" and "this next song is called ABC" is good enough smile

Yuma, AZ

looks like im about ready to go! lol.
Anyone feel like driving to AZ for the 30th? XD