Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hey...just a quick message to chiptunists/promoters in Toronto.......

I'd like to play at your upcoming event.....whatever that might be....

Official Starpilot Site
Starpilot's YouTube Portal

Drop me a type if yr interested smile

Peace

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm sorry to say it, but I think I'm the only one in Toronto here who book chip music gigs.  However, I've got one coming up and I'll certainly bring you in if I can!

Edmonton, Canada

I'm sorry to say it, but I think I'm the only one in Toronto here who book chip music gigs.  However, I've got one coming up and I'll certainly bring you in if I can!

Just one person? And the scene in Toronto is how many strong? ><

Brooklyn NY US

PRO TIP: Anyone can book a show, even you!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Bit Shifter wrote:

PRO TIP: Anyone can book a show, even you!

thanx for the tip smile i'd love to but i don't know toronto very well (and i don't live there).....i've done it in kitchener where i live though.

Godzilladelph

come to philly! that's close to toronto right

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

ha! lol....close? nah....too far? no.....it all comes down to how much money is involved cuz it'll cost me to get there.....and i'm still workin on gettin a passport.....cuz i'll be hittin new york sooner than later smile

Canada

I live in Guelph the majority of the year! That's hella close to kitchener. Let's create a Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph scene.

rochester, ny

let me know when you get that passport, i could put you on one of the shows i'm doing in rochester.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

sweet and sweet.

Westfield, NJ

I would like to make the trip to Toronto one of these days. Having a show to play is a great excuse. Rochester would be a fun stop on the way too.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

well, let's make this happen guys smile

Canada

I'm talking with Jefftheworld, and it seems as though a Toronto show is very doable. It would be a blast, for sure.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Jansaw wrote:

I'm talking with Jefftheworld, and it seems as though a Toronto show is very doable. It would be a blast, for sure.

well, we've already done a bunch....with moderate to huge success....so there's no reason why we can't do it again....also, me and jake (deadbeatblast) from kitchener wanna talkin about playin in guelph sometime....what's kinda live techno scene you got goin and would you like to organize something with us?

Canada

Ah, very nice! This should be done.
I would be thrilled to organize it with you guys. The majority of the clubs are downtown Guelph (not very big), and they range from clubs where all the bros go to pick up chicks (where dubstep and live djs are prominent) to places that host live punk/rock/funk bands. Any of 'em would be awesome venues, but my guess is that smaller ones would attract a better listening audience.

rochester, ny

hey do any of you guelph people know a band named sarah d or jordaan mason?