Scotland

Hello

A friend of mine has a problem with his LSDJ cart, he said the battery was loose when he got it and he soldered it in place. It worked for a long while, but now when he turns it off - the songs wipe. Is that truly down to just the battery? Is there anyone in the UK that wouldn't mind having a look at it?

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Sounds like a dead battery... Pick up another one - they are pretty easy to track down - and get started again.

Dead battery for sure. If you can't find those batteries with soldering tags in a shop, you can order them from here: http://www.consolegoods.co.uk/ .

England

maplin

Hoxton, London UK

I tried to replace my battery in my bleepbloop cart, but even after unscrewing it i can't get the case apart. no idea how he got it together!

Manchester, England

@Shriker: Just pull it apart, don't be scared, just pushed down in a central position. There are tiny clips that lock both sides together. I was scared to do it at first but it will come apart.

Skin Walker wrote:

@Shriker: Just pull it apart, don't be scared, just pushed down in a central position. There are tiny clips that lock both sides together. I was scared to do it at first but it will come apart.

I've never opened a bleepbloop cart, but most cartridges require you to slide the two pieces apart. No pulling involved.

Is the bleepbloop cart different?

San Francisco

wrong section.

Scotland

Might be wrong section, but it really doesn't need to be moved, the question was answered 6 months ago.