Seoul, S. Korea

Well if you keep up with me on FB then you know that I'm royally fucked right now.
As such, I'm selling a lot of stuff. I don't want to let some of it go, but since I'm about to be a dad (Dec.) and my landlord fucked us over... I need cash badly than I need cool stuff.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
All things if you disagree with the price... let me know. Make me an offer... I'm reasonable.
Payments through paypal, and yes... since I'm in Korea it will take a little bit to ship to you guys.
Please consider that I am shipping this from Korea... don't offer to pay me $1 USD knowing that I have to ship it to you for more than $1. The purpose is for me to try to get some funds, not lose. I know this is common sense but not everyone has that around here... yes, I'm looking at you Sievert and IAYD.
Magenta Boy, originally bought from nonfinite back in the day. Toggle switch for double led blue lights (lights aren't as strong as they used to be). Pro sound modded. Pink paint with purple and glow in the dark accents. Dropped off a military vehicle once, so paint is chipped in two places. Sticky goo crap on the sides a little from the case it was in, can easily be taken off. Served me well in Iraq for a long time. Combat tested and combat proven.
$60

Korg Koassilator (http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/mu … ents/a02a/)
Bought this and I think actually played with it once. One of the few things I still have all the original paperwork and box for.

$60 - Sold to Nordlof

GB Cameras (x2) - $5 a piece
GB Light (Gold - fair condition, scratches on screen) - Sold to Decktonic
GBA (Purple) - $10
4-Way Connector - $5
Nuby Speaker (9V Cover MIA) - $10
Gameboy Game Genie (for old school cheaters) - Sold to Decktonic

That's it for now. Thank you come again.

Last edited by SnuGG (Oct 20, 2010 5:00 am)

Sweeeeeeden

SnuGG: Sorry, but I need to remind you about one of the rules: "Please indicate prices on items you are selling, if you are tying to see what you can get for it use an auction site like ebay."

Seoul, S. Korea

Edited. My apologies.

rochester, ny

can you use the 4 way connector to sync 4 gameboys? if so, you have a sale.

Melbourne, Australia
nickmaynard wrote:

From the picture I'm pretty sure it's a 4 way gba link cable. I'm not sure if these work for syncing, maybe someone else knows.

Chicago IL
TmTgr wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

From the picture I'm pretty sure it's a 4 way gba link cable. I'm not sure if these work for syncing, maybe someone else knows.

i'm pretty sure GBA uses the same link port as color / pocket

also you could just use it for SPs

you'd need to do some kind of mod, like the dmg-07, i'm sure

Last edited by Saskrotch (Oct 16, 2010 8:00 am)

Turku, FIN

I've synced 3 nanoloops with that kind of cable

Seoul, S. Korea

As people said before it's the GBA connector. Never used it, came in a lot sale I bought a couple years back.

Westfield, NJ

OK I'm definitely thinking about buying some of your stuff... so do the prices include shipping? And what is the kaossilator good for?

Matthew Joseph Payne

Yeah nick, you pretty much have to do the DMG-007 mod to get 4-way DMG sync. It's an easy mod. If you're not comfortable with an iron, I'd be down to prep one for you.

Geneva, NY

Jeeez... hold that magenta boy for me for 48 hrs plz while I crunch some numbers!  I'd kill me to see that go to a lame home.

Seoul, S. Korea

dummy, since you were theother possible owner sure.
decktonic, yes. and google the kaossilator... its hard to explain.

Westfield, NJ

Yeah I know what it is and I've seen lots of videos, I just want to know why you bought one. What did you expect to do with it?

Philly, PA, USA

PM'd!

Seoul, S. Korea
Decktonic wrote:

Yeah I know what it is and I've seen lots of videos, I just want to know why you bought one. What did you expect to do with it?

no idea... was just a thing i got. to be honest I thought it was going to act like a mini kaoss pad -- in some ways it does. but i didn't get to make good enough tunes to use it.

Seoul, S. Korea

Checked PM's... order of interest in Kaossilator is nordloef, _Reality, Decktonic and pixls.
Waiting on responses from the order in which I was PM'd.