FlashHeart

Natty and Touchboy split album

In 2010, Natty and Touchboy set out on their first musical excursion to Europe.

Releasing this collection is an important part of that tour.

Natty and Touchboy have both given away music for free in the past and will continue to do so in the future, but selling this collection will help them recoup some of the cost of a largely self-funded tour. The collection features over an hour and a half of brand new tracks, remixes, and live performances.
If you've ever wanted to buy us each a beer – buy this instead. It's more value than getting us drunk, trust me.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Unsubscribe

Rad!

FlashHeart

The tour is starting really soon!

If you're planning on coming to one of our shows and you don't want to buy the album online, you can buy a download code from us at the gig.

See you there!

FlashHeart

Hm.... did we mention that this is the first official release by Touchboy in years and it has a full half-hour soundboard recording of his set at the September 2007 Pulsewave?

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I'll be purchasing once I get paaaaaid.

Washington DC

Why does everyone always wait until I get fired to need money! AAAAAGHH!!!

Can't really spare any money right now, but I will link this to oblivion. And back.

FlashHeart

Bump! Please help support our European tour. It's a huge album with a FULL Touchboy live set! You can't beat that!

NYC

this cd is so friggin good !!!!

FlashHeart

Thanks, Mike!

We really appreciate the support. This tour has been amazing but also crazy expensive and we haven't been selling much merchandise so buying this album really helps us out.

thanks again!

London, UK

This is really really good. Buy it, you're helping out two awesome dudes and getting some awesome music - Natty's Meriweather is a blinder, and Touchboy's Pulsewave set will leave you quaking in its wake.