Edinburgh

So as well as doing solo chip stuff, I am also one third of Beats of Rage. We create low-bit digital hardcore using a Commodore 64, DMG, guitar and shouting. Expect hissy Amen breaks and SID bass, with tactical employment of melody and warnings about 2019.

Our album is out today on GM4A Records - available to stream & download here. Hopefully some people will enjoy it.

Last edited by Comptroller (Jan 19, 2018 9:43 am)

United Kingdom

Downloading now! Never knew you were a member of Beats of Rage.

East Kilbride, Scotland

I've listened to this 7 times so far, and it gets better with every listen. Everyone needs to download this right away.

Boulder, CO

I really quite enjoyed this, great electronics tracking and vocals reminiscent of ATR. I seriously thought I would puke next time I heard a cut up amen break but apparently I was wrong. Everything just works so well together. Definitely an unexpected surprise at 6 in the morning haha. A+++ Will listen again.

Abandoned on Fire

Hmm, this sounds like just my kind of thing!  Downloading...

New York City

Interesting, downloading now!

Listened to it earlier this morning, and enjoyed it a lot. 

It woke me up much better than my cheap coffee big_smile

Planet Zaxxon

I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MAX... I will be sure to download when I get home... IM EXCITED.

Hoxton, London UK

Beats of Rage as in the people from Preston?

East Kilbride, Scotland

No, Beats of Rage as in the people from Aberdeen, Scotland.

Middlesbrough, UK

OH DEAR GOD... LOVE!

Abandoned on Fire

This thing delivers.  Ass kicking digital hardcore for real.  Thank you BoR!!!

Philly, PA, USA

On the first listen i didn't know what to expect and it kind of caught me off guard, but when I went back to it I thoroughly enjoyed it.

also slowed down 800% it becomes drone/noise, which is also pretty great

Edinburgh

Thanks for the comments! We're glad our sounds are enjoyed.

On Tuesday night we played our last gig before our eventual formation 9 years from now. Pics and muddy audio available here.

Last edited by Comptroller (Oct 21, 2010 11:18 am)

thieveland ohio

yes yes yes...man do i miss digital hardcore. i had the oppertunity to see ATR twice it was some awesome. I checked out the first few tracks it sounds so good. can't wait to get this thing downloaded!!!

Cambridge, MA

I love this album!!! But I'm getting wtf looks from cats and other people passing my dorm room. xD