Hey everyone! I'm looking for these items if you happen to have them USED OR NEW! and would like to sell them please contact me in this thread or shoot me a email at,

lulzanderson AT yahoo DOT com

- Nanoloop ( Either 1.3, 1.5, or 2.something )

-GBA ( I would like white, but I can deal with any other color )

-Any good quality DJ Headphones! ( I don't know whats good with DJ headphones so please inform me )

-A DJ styled mixer sorta like a Numark DXM06 ( I would like if you could keep it under the 200$ range )

-Any 1/4, 1/8, or rca cords and adapters ( I would like if you could just get a bunch and threw it all as a bundle and then I can just pay it as one big thing )

And Yea! I have been watching the Lo-Bit Basement videos if your wondering! tongue I'm not trying to copy him, I just want to have fun! smile

Thanks!

Cambridge, MA

Nanoloop:
https://ssl.kundenserver.de/s27119512.e … shopscript

Also, I find it helpful to hit up yard sales, pawn shops, thrift stores, and ebay listings for random cords. In my experience, most people hoard cables because you never know when you'll need that adapter or a cable will die. wink But if people are willing to sell then great! I just think you'd be better off asking people about what items are good, and if they have them, awesome. But you'll be better off in the long run by shopping around for deals yourself.

SLC, UT

For cables and such, I'd check slickdeals.net for the meritline deals. I got 1/8 cords this week for like .39 with shipping. And normally they're only like 1.39 so that's not a bad way to go. Only thing is, it's drop shipped from China so it takes a good two weeks to come, which sucks but it's a good deal nonetheless.

Austin, Texas

I have a blue gba that I'm willing to trade

IL, US

i have a nanoloop 2.2 available
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3516/ … plers-etc/

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

I gotta dj mixer you might want.. i'll check the model.. it's been used like 3 times for live shows thats it.
It a numark... 2 channel.. uh.. i'll look when i get home.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

it's a Numark M3
I'll include 2 RCA to 1/8" cables to plug gameboys directly in.
has 1 chip in the paint on the front panel due to me tipping a rack over on it but it looks new other then that.

$70 shipped.

looks like this:

Last edited by low-gain (Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm)

Westfield, NJ

I have a white GBA. I'll give it to you for $25 flat.