Tampa, FL

...suck at shipping merchandise?
Is it really hard to look at the computer screen, see your OWN PRODUCTS that you sell, match it with the products that a customer purchased, put it in a box, and ship it...

Rhetorically, no. Realistically, apparently f***ing so.
I ordered from two different "trusted" sites so far and both have fucked up my orders.
Seriously people? I won't say names (yet), or I won't at all if I get everything fixed SOON.
But I've ordered parts about 3 times from one site, and the other one STILL hasn't fixed
my order and it's been a month. There's communication through email/message.
But WOW, people are forgetful and careless. Based on the prices, I see that they aren't
running their sites on full-time business. Is this a reason to mess up orders because they work
other unknown full-time jobs? Or is it a reason to NOT fuck up since they probably don't do overwhelming
amounts of business to give them ROOM for mistakes?
This isn't just a rant or annoying post: I'm a customer, I work hard at my job to get paid, then I spend
an surprising amount of money to get the products I need for my music. I wouldn't complain if a business
had a BAD ATTITUDE with me. Customer service to me is GIVING ME WHAT I PAID FOR. Not a smile, not
a "Have a good day!" I pay for the product, I know that the seller doesn't give a damn about me, so don't lie.

Seriously. 1-2 more weeks, then I'm bashing names. TWO sites. Not just one... I mean, one would be understandable.
Excuse my frustration, but it's damn hard to mod your F***ing gameboys on time when you're missing parts.
Can't really start progressing my music's ability unless I get my items, so this isn't just frustrating physically, but creatively
I have to touch FL studio just to jot down ideas for songs because my gameboys are incomplete right now...

Rant ended.
Other than that. Having a great day. big_smile

Geneva, NY

Closed cuz this isn't your blog.