I just finished my album Birthdays of primarily live instrumentation (like, not computer stuff, remember?).  They are all birthday presents for my buddies over the last few years that I compiled and put together in a swell package.  I'm planning a full length chip album for sometime in the coming months, but for now check this out.

Happy Birthday,
http://subpixel.bandcamp.com/

Excellent release, there's a great flow throughout the album. Nice Jazz-Prog-Zappa mix. Like I was telling you earlier, Kerplanda's 7/8 interlude/coda is awesome; It's representative of the great multi-section songs all throughout. Great job.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the chip full-length and anything else you end up releasing.

rochester, ny

seriously, this is great. me and cheryl listen to it a lot. great job man.

more people should get this!

Thanks.  I'm glad you like it.  How did the Anamanaguchi show go?  I only recently realized how huge they are (scott pilgrim, bit.trip.runner, guitar hero, wikipedia page...).  That must have been a seriously insane night.

rochester, ny
subPixel wrote:

Thanks.  I'm glad you like it.  How did the Anamanaguchi show go?  I only recently realized how huge they are (scott pilgrim, bit.trip.runner, guitar hero, wikipedia page...).  That must have been a seriously insane night.

yeah, it was pretty insane. there was a line at the door before the place opened and it sold out in like 45 minutes. i was kind of terrified that i hadn't done enough to promote it before hand but it worked out better than i could have hoped for. it was also pretty awesome that the first show i'd ever set up there was so successful because i think it gives me cred with the people who run the venue and they're more likely to let me set up shows there with lesser known chip bands.