Hey everyone I want to know who would like possibly do a show with me for a music venue in Charlotte, North Carolina. I am still talking with the manager, but I need to know a estimate of who would come play or not.

It's a free event, and it will be for all ages. So that means no alcohol/drugs/etc. But it will still be a fun night! The kids/teens/adults will love it because most of the people in Charlotte don't know about the chip 'scene'

They have some nice lights, a stage, a PA board, screen for visuals and some other goodies! You can bring what you want to bring needed for your setup.

If your interest, comment in the thread and we can take it to Email if wanted.

Thanks!

Edit: When I get a official answer I'll give the details and other information.

Last edited by Codice! (Oct 24, 2010 1:57 am)

))<>((

shit, my girlfriend's got a friend who lived in NC, and we were planning on visiting her, but she just moved to Texas.

Couldn't really drive 14 hours for just a show. sad

Awhhh sad

Cambridge, MA

Dammit, right after I move from NC too.

Man!! sad

Did I mention there will be endless FREE FOOD.

Brunswick, GA USA

You don't mention a date in your postings: Charlotte is a bit far for me, but not completely out of the question if done at the right time/date. This time of year is bad for me, but next Spring or Sept 2011 may be okay with the right planning.

Wilmington,NC

I'm so down for this.
ddsluggers.com

Sorry! It's just been hard and busy contacting the head peoples. It's most likely going to be on a Friday or Saturday night. And probably in the next 3 weeks

And soultron! Sweet! I'll shoot ya a email when I get full information.

Brunswick, GA USA

3 weeks from now = heart of internet ordering season sad

Bump

Wilmington,NC

So how did that go?

Brooklyn NY US

Moving this to General Discussion. Once a confirmed show is happening, please feel free to post about it in Upcoming Events.

Wilmington,NC

I have a feeling it's a no go. I wish him luck.

matt's mind

shit.  NC.

i'm in hickory. 

what venue is this?

hello NC people.

Wilmington,NC

I like to pretend this show was awesome and that I'm sad I missed it.