Minneapolis

OK, many of you are aware that I frequently come into vintage computer gear. I have another source, a former Minnesota Commodore/Amiga dealer. He has a TON of stuff. Here is what he told me:

Books, magazines, software, games, blank floppy disks, C64, C128,
Amiga (used or some still new in the wrapper)
Hardware: monitors 1702, 1080, 1084, 1802, 1902, CM140, one or 2
VGA style Amiga monitors
C64s (coco breadbox many,many) C64cs (a few) C128s several (maybe a
couple 128d) +/4s, C16s, Vic20s
many many many 1541s (1541c,1540) and some 1571s, 1541-IIs perhaps
a couple 1581s, some SFD1000s
Pets 40xx some 80xx a few Pet dual floppy drive units (mostly
4050), B128 (maybe 2)
Amigas 500, 1000, 2000, 2500
Chips for all these and parts parts parts

If you need things that look like they might be on this list, let me know ASAP! I would be going today or tomorrow if he lets me drop by. I will price very low or even free depending on what it is, and pass this on to people who will use it.

thieveland ohio

i would love breadbox 64 with a power supply and video cable!!!

Minneapolis

OK, I'll see if I can get one that works. All the breadboxes I got from Low-Gain either are completely broken or have some minor issues.

Buffalo, NY

Would you be able to see if there are any books on 6502 assembly and/or MLM carts?

Minneapolis

Will do. Has been added to my "looking for" list.

Buffalo, NY
arfink wrote:

Will do. Has been added to my "looking for" list.

Awesome.  Thanks!

Philly, PA, USA

if you haven't already gone an amiga or c64 would be cool, like super cool.

Milwaukee, WI

If he has an Amiga with an AGA chipset I'd be super down.  Preferably a desktop version but if not fine too.  8580 SID's are always nice too...

Minneapolis

Well, first I need to set up a date. Don't get your hopes up yet folks, but do keep sending things you want on the list if this goes through. I honestly don't know what's all there. Also, it's looking like probably next week will be the earliest.

My Amiga 1200 died, so if you stumble across one, even just a motherboard...

Melbourne, Australia

Once you've worked out stock, let me know price in the way of A500. A600, A1200 and C64C's. SID chips are always awesome too. PM me when you got some prices down arfink. smile

Whitley Bay, England

Goddamn, wish I lived in the US. Really want a C64, but shipping would assrape me sad

C64s are about 10 quid in the UK (unless you want a diskdrive)

Whitley Bay, England

I've never come across one unfortunately sad
I might be able to pick up one at a car boot, but the only one near me starts like 6 on a Sunday morning. So fuck that!

Liverpool, UK

The early Bird catches the C64 Bargains

Minneapolis

Yup, you got that right. As for shipping C64s, the breadbox units aren't too bad shipping wise, it's the disk drives that are totally killer because of weight. Also if/when I have piles of these sitting in my house, you'd always be welcome to drop by and get one / send a friend to get one, etc.