Ottawa, ON
NO CARRIER wrote:
noisewaves wrote:

whats everyone doing about hotels and stuff? anyone looking to split a room or know of a couch we could crash on for the weekend?

MAGFest is inside a hotel, dude.

Not sure if there's much / any space left at the Hilton, though.  All the double rooms are full; people have already starting reserving at the overflow hotel.

Michigan
NO CARRIER wrote:
noisewaves wrote:

whats everyone doing about hotels and stuff? anyone looking to split a room or know of a couch we could crash on for the weekend?

MAGFest is inside a hotel, dude.

no i realize that, i just dont want to pay $100 a night. little steep for me.

thus, i asked if anyone on here had other arrangements

Michigan

http://magfest.org/djsandchiptunes

look at that fucking lineup jesus christ...

this is going to be SICK

Neo Jersey

that's awesome you got invited to play. im hopin to make it down for my first time this year, but i hear its a good time

Los Angeles, CA

I opened the first ever Magfest chiptune concert at Magfest 6 when I had been using LSDJ for like, a week. It was terrible.

I'm fucking stoked that my first East Coast show since then will be back at Magfest, on the main stage, with backup from my band DARK WARRIORS. We've got one hell of a set planned and it should be killer.

Brooklyn, NY

BLAM

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3049/ … eswizwars/

Brooklyn, NY

btw, for those asking why the announcement is so damn late, I will take full blame for that one sad Was helping them with PR this year and wanted to make sure we bulked up the press list before sending anything out.

Hope some of y'all can make it. And if you wind up getting shut out of the main hotel, I've been told there are others close by. Check the site.

And Shawn: I'm sorry! I honestly assumed they'd put you with the main concert lineup again this year. If TSS plays in the Jamspace concert, i'll be there fo sho.

Last edited by Zen Albatross (Dec 21, 2010 4:15 am)

New York, New York

I will be scoping out today for possible roommates to share my own overflow hotel room. Please contact me by this site, twitter, email or text if you want to be one of my roommates.

Olympia, WA

magfest fucking rules.

Los Angeles, CA
naxat wrote:

magfest fucking rules.

Yes. Magfest is the best fucking time ever. I haven't been since M6 and I'm so fucking stoked that it's actually happening for me again.