BOSTON

Boston 8 Bit Presents: Chiptune 11

More Info    Join Boston8Bit for the the 11th iteration of this year's Chiptune showcases!
Event page here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=100187886718795

Sunday, November 14th, 7pm - midnight
Church of Boston (a rock club, not an actual church, haha)
$7, 21+
w/
Cathode Rays (Album Release Party!)
BR1GHT PR1MATE
Active Knowledge
Disasterpeace
Seventh Gear
DJ Radio Scotvoid

& Chiptune open mic! feat. MC Facepalm

With Visuals by VJ Beyonder

Please note, Church has a parking lot for those of you who will be driving, as long as there is not a Red Sox game that night, parking is free!

For those of you taking the T, you just need to hop on the Green Line D and take it to the Fenway stop, then walk over to the corner of Boylston and Kilmarnock St., make a right on Kilmarnock and you're there!

BOSTON

BOSTON PARTY IS IMMINENT!!! Chance of awesomeness: OVER 9000

))<>((

That poster is pretty damn awesome.

FUCK YOU 21+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hudson, MA

Glad to hear this went awesome, my only regret is having to deal with nearly fighting a fire marshal in Virginia instead of seeing this.

BOSTON
Glenntai wrote:

my only regret is having to deal with nearly fighting a fire marshal in Virginia instead of seeing this.

honestly, that sounds pretty cool

Hudson, MA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
Glenntai wrote:

my only regret is having to deal with nearly fighting a fire marshal in Virginia instead of seeing this.

honestly, that sounds pretty cool

Even so, it wasn't as enjoyable at the time.  I'd rather have my face melted off from awesome.

BOSTON
Glenntai wrote:

Even so, it wasn't as enjoyable at the time.  I'd rather have my face melted off from awesome.

well then... prepare yourself for PAX my friend big_smile

(i mean, we'll have other shows before march of course, but nothing can possibly compare to what we have planned for pax)

Hudson, MA

Here's to hoping I get accepted as press this year or magically get one from the Halolz guy again.