Hoxton, London UK

Hi guys, this is killing me, can anyone remember the video on youtube of an anamanaguchi song with a cgi wolf running around with flowers growing etc? can't remember the name of the song OR the game the visuals were ripped from sad

any help much appreciated!

Philly/NY

Video by Asif Siddiky of 2 Player Productions, the game is Okami on PS2

Last edited by enso (Nov 7, 2010 5:44 pm)

Hoxton, London UK

Ahhh awesome! my housemate's doing a VJ gig tonight, thought footage from that game would go down a treat.

I LOVE YOU

PDX, PDX

Goddamn Okami is a good game.  I think I'll start a new save game one right now.

Melbourne, Australia

I had never seen this clip.
Okami is the BEST can't wait for Okamiden on DS. (The merch packs available in Japan for it are/were awesome) wish it was on wii though sad

Philly, PA, USA

i never liked that actual game okami, but man it is beautifully done

Westfield, NJ
dosPrompt wrote:

I had never seen this clip.
Okami is the BEST can't wait for Okamiden on DS. (The merch packs available in Japan for it are/were awesome) wish it was on wii though sad

Well Okami is on the Wii so I don't blame them for changing it up with the sequel on DS.

Melbourne, Australia

The original wasn't on the wii, it was on PS first iirc... but it was the better version by most accounts. I don't blame them as such, but I would much prefer to watch/play a game that is so stylistically awesome on a big screen TV rather than a handheld.

Last edited by dosPrompt (Nov 8, 2010 12:33 am)

Westfield, NJ
dosPrompt wrote:

The original wasn't on the wii, it was on PS first iirc... but it was the better version by most accounts. I don't blame them as such, but I would much prefer to watch/play a game that is so stylistically awesome on a big screen TV rather than a handheld.

No I mean the original was on both the PS and then on the Wii, and when it came to Wii, they gave it a totally new play control so it wasn't just a port. Also I think they can reach a bigger audience on the DS than the Wii, at least I think they will get more sales.