Sweeeeeeden

So, I've decided to share with you a few videos of a few LSDj drafts that I'll probably never finish. In each video I also show some of the techniques I've used. I think the songs kind of suck, but perhaps they can inspire someone. The names are just what I've happened to call the files in LSDj, so the names are nonsensical. Feel free to comment or criticize. More will come in a while... (I tend to not finish my songs...)

EN

RNB

J

SSSSS

california
nitro2k01 wrote:

EN

What's with those highlighted chains?

San Francisco

nifty will check out later

california

I'm a fan of the first and last song. cool

Anahiem, CA

Pretty sweet! I hope you finish these songs, or at least SSSSSS.

Sweeeeeeden
gizmo wrote:
nitro2k01 wrote:

EN

Those are the ones I marked in advance that I'd take a closer look at in the video.

São Paulo, Brazil

some really cool tricks there!

could you put the .sav files somewhere? Is kitsh bent's sav vault still on?

Sweeeeeeden

The vault is still down as far as I know, but there's still lsdsng.com. I'm hesitant to put the savs up. Not because I think people will steal or whatever, but because, if anything I want to encourage creativity and experimentation. smile

São Paulo, Brazil
nitro2k01 wrote:

The vault is still down as far as I know, but there's still lsdsng.com. I'm hesitant to put the savs up. Not because I think people will steal or whatever, but because, if anything I want to encourage creativity and experimentation. smile

Sure thing. I just asked you that because I think it's a lot easier navigating myself through LSDJ instead of watching youtube videos smile

Sweeeeeeden

I've also written a little tutorial on how I record these videos. It contains a couple of small tricks and might be of interest to someone.

http://packetsofknowledge.se/How_I_reco … or_YouTube

clovis CA
nitro2k01 wrote:
gizmo wrote:

Those are the ones I marked in advance that I'd take a closer look at in the video.

how do you highlight them?

i did that in one of my tracks on accident, but i didn't know how to get rid of it haha

california
nitro2k01 wrote:

I've download your songs, and other peoples, for inspiration. When a work passes from medium to a person, then mutates, then passes back to medium....that's probably the highest thing that could be accomplished by a site like lsdsng.com. I really liked the tonal kick tutorial.

Sweeeeeeden
pr0n wrote:

how do you highlight them?

i did that in one of my tracks on accident, but i didn't know how to get rid of it haha

Press B, not once, not twice, but thrice, and magic shall happen!

Psydney, Australia

Yeah, it's even in the manual!