Olympia, WA

Here it is, music lovers - the moment you haven’t been waiting for. Almost a full calendar year after it was announced, Alex Atchley finally releases the first full-length Naxat album, “Chambers of the Naxat”. This is a modern electronic album that has nothing to do with any music trends of the last decade. Who cares what sounds influenced the album? The music speaks for itself. It is available for free right at this very moment, on http://naxat.bandcamp.com/ to satisfy our ever-growing addiction to instant-gratification.

Okay, so, its not a chiptune album, but there's definite tinges of vg-influence to be appropriate to plug here.  But really, its more for fans of Tangerine Dream, Kate Bush, Fairlight synthesizers, older tracker music, Rush. etc. Surely there is some cross-over on this board?

Before I forget!!! I had some very excellent help from Michael "MicroD" Dufault. check the link page for more info

Last edited by naxat (Nov 23, 2010 9:26 pm)

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

MicroD approved.

Minneapolis

Downloading this. Good work with the cover art BTW.

Unsubscribe

i love the art and the release... good job!

Olympia, WA

Thanks guys!! The cover art is a collage of clippings from old national geographics and fantasy mags from the 70's and 80's. There is a back cover too, if you download the album smile

Last edited by naxat (Nov 24, 2010 7:49 pm)

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:11 pm)

Los Angeles, CA

This is so good. The best thing I've downloaded in a while.

Let's play a show in Phoenix or something. Or secret show at Magfest.

Olympia, WA

Physical editions (CD) now available. email  me at [email protected] for ordering info.