Virt
A_Rival
Flying Fortress
Mike Bleeds
Wizwars
Wet Mango

$10 for presale tickets, $15 at the door
presale tix can be bought here: http://gallerynucleus.com/event/291

This is going to be a huge show. Don't miss it!

GNV / FL / USA

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... wish I could be there! Dream lineup!

Chicago IL

that sounds fucking awesome! but who is evil wezil and why is he top billed?

BOSTON

VIRT?

holy shit man, LA is getting hardcore

Los Angeles, CA
Saskrotch wrote:

that sounds fucking awesome! but who is evil wezil and why is he top billed?

http://8bc.org/music/EvilWezil/Worm+Foo … arp,+Vox)/

astral cat

virt and a_rival? ;____;

Los Angeles

Better fuckin believe la is getting hardcore!!!!

Anahiem, CA

I'll probably be there! Sick line up even though its ridiculously far from where I live.

Tucson, AZ

Ridiculous.  LA set to blow up in 2011.

lolusa

Dank
Dank

Dank

Dank

Dank

Dank

Dank

Dank

brooklyn!

this is clearly a fucking awesome show. could be huge as hell.
...so why alhambra?

not to be a hater, but this stuff needs to be happening in more central/accessible los angeles. lord knows there are plenty of venues, galleries, and diy spaces that could make it happen.

Los Angeles, CA

I'd prefer things to be more centrally located, but realistically, this venue is nine miles from the heart of Downtown LA and it's incredibly easy to get to either via car or bus. The main promoter of this show lives in the San Gabriel Valley so I'm assuming that's why he tends to book shows out there. It probably also comes down to cost, venue size, and a whole bunch of other bullshit.

I kind of hate the LA mentality of "if something isn't downtown or in Hollywood it's too far away". I live in Norwalk and everything is far away for me because I don't drive. I'd prefer that shows happen in Norwalk or Downey but if I started setting them up people would bitch about how far away it was, even though it's like 14 miles down the 5 from LA.

Tucson, AZ
likeluke wrote:

... this stuff needs to be happening in more central/accessible los angeles ... there are plenty of venues, galleries, and diy spaces that could make it happen.

Shoot an email to these guys with suggestions about spots they may not have considered for next time?

I want to see the scene keep growing in LA and I'm really glad to see a show like this is happening, regardless of where it is.  That said, having more options for future events can't hurt.

Chicago IL
Wizwars wrote:

I'd prefer things to be more centrally located, but realistically, this venue is nine miles from the heart of Downtown LA

speed / est. travel time
09 mph / 60 minutes
18 mph / 30 minutes
36 mph / 15 minutes
72 mph / 7.50 minutes

Boulder, CO
Saskrotch wrote:
Wizwars wrote:

I'd prefer things to be more centrally located, but realistically, this venue is nine miles from the heart of Downtown LA

speed / est. travel time
09 mph / 60 minutes
18 mph / 30 minutes
36 mph / 15 minutes
72 mph / 7.50 minutes

88mph / negative minutes.

Anahiem, CA
Wizwars wrote:

I'd prefer that shows happen in Norwalk or Downey but if I started setting them up people would bitch about how far away it was, even though it's like 14 miles down the 5 from LA.

I would not bitch. I used to live in Downey. You make a show, I'll go. I'd even play if we are lacking people to play the show! Downey, Norwalk, South Gate or even Bellflower shows would be great!