7. Tidal
8. Warpstar
9. Poison Lick
10. Rootbeer Island
11. Chestnut
12. Fissure
13. Mdmazing

Brazil

Hi Battle Lava! Glad to see you here! Downloading it now!

Bronx, NY

Awesome!

Hey guys!  Please, let me know what you think, I'd really appreciate some CC on my latest.

On another note, this new forum is sweet.  The design rocks.  Really digging it.

Brazil

I had a listening yesterday and I'm quite pleased with the overall of the album. Good use of noise, good beats, shredder wav channel... I really liked it. Gonna give a second listen today.

thanks!

São Paulo, Brazil

this is the first time I listen to battle lava. and I can't say how much I dig it. really, one of the best stuff I've listened to since quite a time.

Brazil

Hey man, just to say something about the zipped file:

It was sad to see that the songs were not in order sad
I'm a freak for order of my songs, I looked on the bandcamp to put it the way it's there. I think it's better if it's in order inside the zip.

But, fuck, the release is really good, so that's the only thing I complain about (and I solved it myself, so it's all cool)

Ok, I will fix the orders on both the mp3 zip and bandcamp asap! Thanks sonicbeat.

PULSELOOPER wrote:

this is the first time I listen to battle lava. and I can't say how much I dig it. really, one of the best stuff I've listened to since quite a time.

WOW, that's really flattering!  Thanks you!!

Washington DC

I really like the song boxhead

Cambridge UK

I really want to give it a listen, but this is the 3rd time I download the .zip file and the 3rd time I get this error :

Well, no one else has reported any problems with the .zip, how about for now you just listen to it on bandcamp (battlelava.bandcamp.com) and I'll give you a CDR at the minusbaby/glomag show?* smile

you can listen to a song here too if you like: Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

*Or we can meet up sooner.

Last edited by Battle Lava (Jan 21, 2010 3:14 am)

Dauragon wrote:

I really like the song boxhead

Thanks man!  That song is suppose to appear on a compilation that was to be released on the CouCou netlabel but I don't know what happened to the comp sad

))<>((

After hearing the first track, I am (attempting to) download this album.

edit: downloaded. smile

Last edited by tacticalbread (Jan 21, 2010 3:31 am)

Sweet!

Please report in this thread if you have problems with the .zip file like George stated.

Let it be known that all can also download the .flac version uploaded to the bandcamp page and convert that to mp3, ogg, aiff or whatever format you prefer.

Last edited by Battle Lava (Jan 21, 2010 3:26 am)