Los Angeles, CA

It's been over a year since I released my last EP, "Game Boy Rock". In that time I've focused more on playing live shows than I have writing music, and since October of '09 I have played somewhere around 20 shows in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Las Vegas. I've been working on this EP for most of this year here and there, though progress has been a bit slow. I'm more proud of the final result than I am anything I've ever done before. Especially within the past few months, I've been dealing with a lot of shit and I think I successfully channeled most of the anger and frustration I was feeling into my music to create something that is quite different from anything else I've done before. For the most part, gone are the happy dance songs and in their place are slower, darker, more angry pieces of music. Still what I would consider dance music, but with more of an industrial feel I suppose.

And so here it is, 5 tracks, 15 minutes worth of new Wizwars, for $3 (or higher if you want to be nice). Big thanks to Josiah Tobin for mastering and providing artwork. LINK:

http://wizwars.bandcamp.com/

Abandoned on Fire

Dark, angry Wizwars?  InstaBuy!  Looking forward to this one.

Unsubscribe

instanab.

Chicago IL

instagib

(my brain)

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Is bandcamp down, or what??

G'DAMN!

Chicago IL

nah its up

Matthew Joseph Payne

Man, this is really really good.

Anahiem, CA

I remember hearing a few of the songs at Rosemead Pizza and Chips show. Sounds great.

Bronx, NY
Saskrotch wrote:

nah its up

my DICK is up.

(totally bought this EP)

Riverside, CA

Bot.

Luvd.

France

Great one! Really good tracks wink

Abandoned on Fire

Pysical Memory Dump for the win.

california

this is a great one. good sounds.

Los Angeles, CA

I bumped the price down to $1 for the next couple of days so more people will check this out. If you dig it, consider donating more. All money made from this release goes towards new equipment and future shows.

Los Angeles, CA

For ONE DAY ONLY, you can grab this EP for free. No reason to not check it out: http://wizwars.bandcamp.com/album/telstar-arcade

Riverside, CA

I spent the LAST dollar in my bank account on it.
Now don't go and spend it all in one place now...
smile