Stockholm

This guy is a fucking genius.

London, UK

Information Chase: Unplugged

Want!

Josh is right, this is somehow better than the original!

Last edited by Sabrepulse (Jan 13, 2010 1:56 pm)

Los Angeles

Haha awesome. Needs more octave bass.

Better yet, more ragtime.

Shnabubula does it again!!

Stockholm

Yeah, now Josh should make a revised version, with the chords Sam is using smile

Shnabubula never ceases to amaze me…

Last edited by Random (Jan 13, 2010 2:02 pm)

Nice version. He needs to tune his piano though.

Bronx, NY
Random wrote:

Shnabubula never ceases to amaze me…

Yes.

lolusa

This sounds like some kind of Queen ballad when it's on piano.

Brisbane, Australia, Earth

its great haha, but yes, his piano needs a good old tune

shnububula is brilliant

Brazil

You know a song is good when it sounds good whatever the instrument people use to play it.

This is awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

[edit: damn engrish]

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Jan 14, 2010 12:17 am)

Portland, OR

This is probably the most heartwarming thing I'll see this month. Also, this guy seriously needs to open the True Chip Till Death Awards gala at Pulsewave. I'm thinking maybe a medley of chipmusic hits (always a popular option) or, depending on who wins x award, Shnabubula can play their "theme" (similar to what's done at The Oscars when the winner is walking up to the stage).

Psydney, Australia

Awesomestest yikes

Brooklyn NY US
Greenleaf wrote:

depending on who wins x award, Shnabubula can play their "theme" (similar to what's done at The Oscars when the winner is walking up to the stage).

HA -- that's brilliant!

I'm a little embarrassed to admit how -- don't even know the right word; "moved" I guess? -- I am every time I watch this. (I'm also a little ashamed of the composition's simplicity which I think is really exposed here; compare with Shnabubula's rendition of Naruto's "A.I. Bomb" where the sophistication of the original work really shines through & gives him something substantive to work with, with obviously spectacular results). But that aside, I'm just floored by this. In parts it sounds a little like Vince Guaraldi (the pianist who did the music in all the Peanuts specials). And the "Thanks Bit Shifter" at the end just makes me want to hug the crap out of him. Shnabubula: <3 <3 <3 <3

GNV / FL / USA

I love this so much!

New York City

What a fucking emo, this Bit Shifter

xD

Unsubscribe
Greenleaf wrote:

This is probably the most heartwarming thing I'll see this month. Also, this guy seriously needs to open the True Chip Till Death Awards gala at Pulsewave. I'm thinking maybe a medley of chipmusic hits (always a popular option) or, depending on who wins x award, Shnabubula can play their "theme" (similar to what's done at The Oscars when the winner is walking up to the stage).

Our budget doesn't contain a taser rider.